SusieStone

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Did you do the French flag (quikcutz) for one of your swaps? If so how did you do it? The German flag is 3 bars but they are separated, how do I keep them together? should I cut a piece of black to mount them too?

Did you do the French flag (quikcutz) for one of your swaps? If so how did you do it? The German flag is 3 bars but they are separated, how do I keep them together? should I cut a piece of black to mount them too?

You do have to cut a background to mount it on to make it look right - at least to me. If you use one of hte colors to be the background then two pieces are raised on the background isn't - does that make sense?

Yep, makes sense. I think I need to join the Quickcutz club at my LSS so I can get more pointers though. I guess they aren't meant to be built first, they are meant to be built on the page.

Yep, makes sense. I think I need to join the Quickcutz club at my LSS so I can get more pointers though. I guess they aren't meant to be built first, they are meant to be built on the page.

I build mine first. I never thought about assembling on page

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter