• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

SW: Come See My Mission! (All individual posts Merged)

Cutie: Sorry we couldn't figure out how to make the relic a clickable item. It's odd that is does not work like any other item. Must have something to do with the "use" button. If anyone has been able add a button, that others can see, to a magic trick, would you please post the details? Thanks.

Hiya!

Today I added a new mission. This mission is a bit more challenging than the others. If you are looking for something to do please stop by and give it a try. This mission is a series of questions about items located on the Mission Mania Island.

Mission Title: Happy's Island Observations

Room Title: Misison Mania.
Entry Fee: FREE
XP Path: Gamer

There is a scroll on the counter at the room entrance with a couple of hints.

There are 2 other free missions in the same room, as well as the 3 mission in my Home Space.

Come try out my new mission "Ev's Live Your Dreams Mission".You can find it in my room, Evoulie's Space.
biggrin.gif

http://www.smallworlds.com/home/evouliechurroboy1/

Ev

bump

and

(whisper) Gracies Idiom mission just gave me 800 tokens...woot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter