SW Indiana; NW Kentucky; SW Illinois New Poll!

Our Meetup~

• December Saturday

• November Saturday

• If in December: Secret Mickey (Secret Santa Gift Exchange)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I live in Northern Kentucky which is the Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky tri-state area. We will be in Disney December 16-21. Can't wait for the Christmas activities.

:wave2: I live in Northern Ky. The Vanceburg area. We will be in Disney over Christmas. Our dates are Dec. 17-27.

Hi fellow No.Kentuckians! We're also going in December!!! December 15-22 to be exact... looks like we should plan a No. KY Dis meet while we are there! Oh, by the way- I'm in Florecene (used to teach in Edgewood though- at Hinsdale.)

Just thought Id subscribe to this board also to see where everyone is from...DW and I live in Champaign-Urbana, IL.

And we leave FRIDAY for Disney!! Woohoo!

:wave2:

Hi All!

I was born in and grew up in Evansville and went to Reitz my freshman year
('78-'79). GO PANTHERS! Then we moved to North Carolina and I have lived here ever since. Isn't it about time for the West Side Fall Festival? Sure do miss those Pronto Pups!

-April :)

Yes in fact Fall Festival is October 1-6th! I swear it off every year then I end up there somehow gorging!

This year I have an excuse as we will be working in a booth for my older son's school! Anyone have any requests? Corn Fritters? Elephant Ears? Pronto Pups?:cool1:

OMG we live in Edgewood. Our kids went to Hinsdale. You Live in Florence!!! This is so amazing.

We have to get together for lunch or something. We are on the dining plan and have our reservations made. Let me know what your plans are and maybe we can have a Northern KY meeting for at least a snack or a ride or something.

I am a grandma now but I am bringing a 21 year old son who went to Hinsdale and then Turkeyfoot and then Covington Catholic and now a senior at NKU. He still lives with us and we do a lot together. He is the youngest of my children. But my older ones went to Hinsdale also. When were you at Hinsdale.

Hope to talk with you soon.

I'm getting that warm and fuzzy feeling inside!:goodvibes

Yes in fact Fall Festival is October 1-6th! I swear it off every year then I end up there somehow gorging!

This year I have an excuse as we will be working in a booth for my older son's school! Anyone have any requests? Corn Fritters? Elephant Ears? Pronto Pups?:cool1:

I cant wait until the fall fest! I always do the craft fest at Audubon Park & Ellis then we go to the fall fest for lunch!:yay: What booth will you be at? I will come buy something to support them?!

Was reading the thread and had to jump in!

I grew up in Southern Illinois. I live in Illinois, just outside of St. Louis and work over in St. Louis. :thumbsup2

We will be in Disney from December 15th -22nd. It's our first time there during the Christmas season and are very excited. :dance3:

We live in Southern Illinois, my dbf grew up in the Washington/Vincennes Indiana area. Nice to meet my fellow Midwestern Disser's.:yay:

Sorry, I am a few days late, is it too late to join?! I just found this thread. I am so happy that there are other Hoosiers on here I can talk with and hopefully meet up with!
I live in Henryville, Indiana. About 45 mins from Evansville and 20 mins north of Louisville, KY. We travel to Evansville a bit to shop!
What is the "siggys"?
Are any of you familiar with Pin trading? We love to trade. We started in 2005 and have been hooked ever since! My mother-n-law and her sister and my husband and I, all do it! My husband and I thought this was silly and we would never do it, but it is so much fun!!
I have a 15 month old son, who we have started a collection for as well.

We have been in December in the past and it is just wonderful! Don't forget to go to all the resorts as well to see all of the Ginger Bread Houses! They are huge and all are completely eatable!

Welcome to our new posters!

It certainly is never too late to join this board!

mickeydreams, we'll be going next November right at the Christmas Decor goes up! :cool1: So Disney gets to kick off our Christmas!

I am all up for the meet! I think it would be fun! Also, I am VERY addicted to pin trading one of my favorite things about disney! :banana:
I just wish I knew where all the good single prince charmings are in this town..Lol!

Can I join in too? I mostly enjoy reading posts...how I found this one...but I guess I am too intimidated to join in on many. So many good writers and then those who seem to bash each other kinda scares:scared1: me. Maybe I will fit in here and become more comfortable.

Anyway, I am from Southern Illinois too and live about an hour from Evansville. We go there often for shopping, eating out, etc. I actually lived in E'vill and went to USI many moons ago. I have family (in-laws) and some friends there too.

We were at WDW in June and planning to go back in May of 2008. I wish I were going for Christmas too, but not in the budget:sad2: Maybe another year.

Those of you form Illinois do you mind saying what town? I live in Fairfield.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter