• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

swan and dolphin discount?????????

mrFDNY

<font color=red>I'll be back mrFDNY. I have my ey
hi, just a quick question i apply for 2 discounts with the swan and dolphin. first ap holder and then the goverment discount. so here go's
1. could i use both?i'm thinking no
2. wihich one is the better discount?
3.how come when i try to add ap holder discount or the gov't discount on the website it comes up the same price per night as using no discount?
thank you all so much for all and any help!!! :wave:

mrFDNY

To answer your questions:

1. No, you would use one or the other

2. Which one is better may depend on the dates you choose to go.

3. If it's showing the same price with a discount as without, it would mean they are not offering the discount for those dates. However, you could try calling the hotels directly, that worked for me. Also try putting in your dates in on the Dreams Unlimited Travel website for Swan/Dolphin. Sometimes they show discount availability when the Swan/Dolphin site does not.

Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter