• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Swan or Dolphin?

Disney Dreamer

Mouseketeer
We are taking advantage of the $99 Swan or Dolphin with our 4 night cruise. Which resort should I request? We just want to hang out by the pool, (if its warm enough). Which resort has the best pool area and the largest rooms. There will be 2 adults, 1 teen an 8 & 9 yo. I also wondered if we could see the fireworks from Epcot at the hotel. What location would be the best. Thanks for any suggestions.

In all honesty, it does not make a lot of difference which one you choose. The whole Swan/Dolphin complex adds up to one big resort and all the amenities are open to guests at both hotels. There are a few cosmetic differences in decor, but the resort kind of merges into one in the middle, and it is actually quite fun to wander between the two (and the neighbouring Boardwalk), especially at night when it is all very pretty. Why not check out the full low-down on their excellent website www.swandolphin.com ?

Dolphin....hands down! If you go to the Resort Discussion board you will find ALOT of information on both the Swan & Dolphin.

I personally prefer the Dolphin. The lobby is incredible and it's just FEELS like a bigger more ornate hotel. I also like Tubbi's Buffeteria and the Dolphin Lounge downstairs and the accessibility to the Grotto pool. Either way you can't lose.

This has been some discussion on the resorts board lately comparing the two resorts and the general concensus has been the Dolphin is better in customer service. I know it convinced me to book the Dolphin if I decided to stay at the Swan/Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter