Swap idea - Interested?

mickeyfan2

DIS Veteran
In a few of my last swaps I ended up getting back a duplicate of my stuff due to a non-sender(s). I figure that there are many others with this same situation. So I thought......

What if we did a swap where you sent out 5-10 items that you have duplicates of and get 5-10 of somebody elses duplicates. Nothing for you to make. You would just sign-up for the number that you wanted to get other things for.

Any interest?

I could host this but not until March.

I like the idea. Would you group them according to whether the traders are page kits, two element packs, or single elements?

I've done some trading on my own, but still have several extras.

I like the idea. Would you group them according to whether the traders are page kits, two element packs, or single elements?

I've done some trading on my own, but still have several extras.
I was figuring that there had to be a minimum number of items. This way kits or singles could be included. I am open to all suggestions.

That is a pretty great idea. I don't know if I have any extras right now. I've used some of mine for gifts. I'd have to check. Probably will have some more by march though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter