swap package lost in the mail?

angelmom

Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Those brads were
If a swap package gets lost in the mail how long do you wait for it? Does this happen often?

It has happened before- it is up to the hostess and the person who's package it is about what to do. Either the person can redo the items and then send them again or you can switch out the swap without them.

Rebecca

Was there a DC number so it can be tracked?

I mailed a package in january with DC and it has yet to show up. It is suppose to be at the dead letter office...

I even contacted my congressman and I still don't have it.

I've had stuff go missing that showed up four months later and some that has never re-appeared. I've also had a package re-appear after a couple of weeks.

I used to use DC for all the swaps I was in, I figured that as long as it had that code to be scanned if something happened it could be found. Then I was told at my PO that you cannot track with DC as they only scan the code when it reaches its destination, where if you pay for tracking it is scanned at each PO it gets to on its journey. I now look at DC as something to use if I won't be sure the receiver of the item would let me know they received it, and I am not worried about that with swaps.
Angelmom, I have heard of things sometimes taking a very long time to get where its going as Shauna said, so hopefully it will still arrive.

I seems the right address but wrong city and state were used. It is now getting sent to me, so it must have gotten returned to the sender. Thanks everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter