Syracuse to Orlando question

bobri

Earning My Ears
After checking some airlines does anyone know if you can get a staright flight from Syracuse New York to Orlando? Everything I have come across has a plane change or stop any help would be appreciated. I was hoping I could find a straight flight flying for the first time with the kids.

Thanks

I haven't seen a direct flight to Orlando out of Syracuse in quite a while. I think they discontinued them.

Not sure if this would be something you could do, but SWA offers non stop from Albany or Buffalo.

we are flying out of syracuse for the first time in Nov.
I did not find any direct flights out of Syracuse on any dates. All flights had at least one stop on the way to Orlando.

By the way, do you know anything about Syracuse airport parking or hotels in the area?

Parking is about $6.50 a day and there is one hotel right next to the airport.

The hotel is a Best Western. They fill up fast, so call soon if you are thinking of staying there. You can park your car there for free (for the length of you vacation) if you stay at the hotel one night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter