T-Shirt Exchange Sent/Received

sunlver said:
Im sorry everybody didnt get their t-shirts yet. I know its no fun waiting. Ive been in exchanges where I have been the last one to recieve something. Im pretty confident that some will arrive by the end of the week.

I got a package today - thanks Elf 'sunlvr' :teeth:

I got 2 t-shirts from Virginia Beach - one with a beach scene showing the ocean & birdsthe other says 'go wild' with 2 whales both very nice.

Thanks so much for the package and playing elf :goodvibes

VanniGirl said:
I got a package today - thanks Elf 'sunlvr' :teeth:

I got 2 t-shirts from Virginia Beach - one with a beach scene showing the ocean & birdsthe other says 'go wild' with 2 whales both very nice.

Thanks so much for the package and playing elf :goodvibes

Yippee.. Im so glad you got your package from you elf ;)
There is so many nice Va Beach t-shirts around here, it was hard to choose. My kids helped picked those out...

Hmmm...the person sending is now MIA :confused3

So if nothing for you 4 in tomorrow's mail, I think elves are needed.
I have a couple already lined up (just in case ;) ), but if it comes to it, I need another one or 2.

Check in tomorrow after your mail arrival (hopefully I will hear from the sender tomorrow also....need to know what the heck is going on).

this has gone on too long, we will get it wrapped up ASAP ::yes::

I just want to say I think its "terrible" when people sign up for exchanges and do not hold up their end of the bargain. I understand life gets in the way, kids get sick, things happen. I think we all can relate to that. I just find it unfair when so many people are slacking off.
Again I realize people go vacation, we get sick etc... but there is no excuse for being so irresponsible and not letting people know.
I do not care if Im hated for this post. I see this from time to time on these exchanged. It makes me the most mad when kids are involved. I have signed my kids up for exchanges, and they have waited weeks and weeks after the exchanges mailing date to go theirs. I was told I should teach my kids to be patient, yada yada yada.. Its not about patience.. its about following the rules. I feel if you cant follow the rules, send your package by the send off date, then dont sign up.
sorry...off my soap box now.

VanniGirl, I love your ticker! I have a good friend who has a daughter nicknamed "D" for the same reason!

Meriweather said:
kimmykayb....I tried to answer your PM, but your box is full ;)

I ACTUALLY have a full PM box?? Oh I feel so loved. Going to clean it out right now! Thanks! :goodvibes

:rotfl:

I will resend in a few....then I am out of here for the day and hope when I get back we hear of the arrival of those missing shirts ::yes::

Okay that is it.....we are finding elves and getting new exchanges out asap.
if the originals every show up.....you guys deserve them for waiting so LONG!!

Elves PMs coming shortly ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter