Tag Swap - COMPLETE

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Tag Swap!

Welcome! This is a swap for the tags to make a tag book or to use in your books interactively.

Due date is Tuesday March 8th, 2011. This is the date I need to receive your tags. Please mail by March 1st.

1. You choose your theme.

2. You will make 2 tags (so a total of 8 tags for your group).
• The Tags are 5” from the George Cricut Cart – the Scalloped tag. If you do not have a the George cartridge- we will find people who can cut tags for you. I also have a gsd file for those with a craftrobo machine.
• NO hand written lettering on ANY items. Please use computer fonts, rub-ons, stickers or stamps.
• NOTE: Embellished means using brads, eyelets, charms, ribbon/fiber, 3D or flat stickers, rub-ons or embossing (dry/heat).

3. There will be only 4 people per group, so you can keep the production small per
group!

4. Special instructions:

• The tags will go horizontal for the book. (Tip of tag will face to
the left like we were opening a regular book)
• Use cardstock for the base of the tag and any patterned paper as an
embellishment.
• No need to double mat the tags.
• On the front of the tag (w/ hole to left) will be embellished w/ your theme.
• On the back of the tag (w/ hole to the right) will be for a
photo or journal box.
• You will be embellishing both sides since it will be a book.

5. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made each kit. You‘ll have 4 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag. - be sure to include your name, your DIS name. On the larger Ziploc bag please put your mailing address on your bag and include return postage.

6. Mailing Instructions- Mail in Priority Mailer & include return postage. The last tag book, if you were in more than 2 groups, they did not fit in a flat rate envelope well. Please keep this in mind. Please don’t send metered or click-it/ship-it postage – some hostesses have had issues with these. On the outside of your box/envelope please include your DIS name and Swap name in the bottom corner!

7. Please PM me with your address.

8. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!

Tag Cutters – mommy2mrb, wdwmickey

Now, onto the groups. If you have suggestions for other groups, please let me know and we can add them!

I have the tags in Magenta.

DISNEY GROUPS
Group A: Mickey & Friends MAKE 8 tags total
1. Disneyland Emily
2. DisneyRyder
3. MickeyTeacher- Mickey
4. calanniebu- Goofy/Pluto/Donald

Group B: Pooh & Friends MAKE 8 tags total
1. DisneyRyder- Piglet
2. Mischief Managed- Pooh
3. wdwmickwy- Tigger
4.calanniebu- Eeyore

Group C: Princesses MAKE 8 tags total
1. wdwmickey- Belle
2. chiefdragon- Mulan
3. JulieK2000- Ariel
4. Disney Barlans- Aurora

Group D: Pixar MAKE 8 tags total- FULL
1. mommy2mrb- squirt and nemo
2. wdwmickey-Incredibles
3. DisneyRyder
4. Mischief Managed- Up

Group F: Villains MAKE 6 tags total
1. wdwmickey- ???
2. AWM- Evil Queen/Stepmother
3. Disney Barlans- Captain Hook

Group G: Fairies MAKE 6 tags total
1. DisneyBarlans
2. JulieK2000
3. Chiefdragon

Group H: Parks MAKE 8 tags total- FULL
1. Magic Kingdom - mommy2mrb
2. Animal Kingdom - Disneyland Emily
3. Epcot - Mischief Managed
4. Hollywood Studios - MickeyTeacher

NON-DISNEY GROUPS

Group 1: Holidays MAKE 8 tags total
1. Valentines- AWM
2. 4th of July- wdwmickey
3. Halloween- MickeyTeacher
4. Christmas- Chiefdragon

Group 2: Seasons FULL MAKE 8 tags total
1. Spring - mommy2mrb
2. Summer - Mischief Managed
3. Fall- DisneyRyder
4. Winter - wdwmickey

Group 3: Birthday MAKE 8 tags total- FULL
1. AWM
2. mommy2mrb
3. Mischief Managed
4. MickeyTeacher

Link to past swap:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2144141&highlight=tag+book+swap

I would like:

D - pixar, get to use my new cart!!
H - parks - magic kingdom
2 - season - spring
3 - birthday

thanks!

It is fun. This is the one swap I keep out instead of packing away. I like looking at them all.

If you are planning a trip, this is a great way to make a quick autograph booklet.

I'll make this easy I love this swap its my favorite so I will take a spot in each group and I want Fall for seasons and 4th of July for the Holiday
A-Minnie
B-Piglet
C-Snow White
D-Toy Story woody and the 'Toy Story" Title
there is no E group did anyone else notice this???
F-Lotso
G- Tink

For the Pixar group I'll make Frozone and Mr Incredible (if they cut OK at that size)

Does it have a blackout feature? You could always use their "shadow" if the paper piecings are too small to work with.

do you think this swap will even happen?? there's only 5 of us signed up:confused3

do you think this swap will even happen?? there's only 5 of us signed up:confused3

Let's see what happens over the weekend and how we can work with the groups we have and then we can make a decision. If there are only a few people we can also use regular postage and envelopes (padded) instead of priority to save everyone money.

Rebecca

I still want to be in the rest of the groups :guilty: I wanted Fall for seasons and 4th of July for Holidays....

I love this swap but maybe not push the whole "tag book" maybe that limits peoples ideas about this swap. I know personally I dont use them as a book. Maybe others can see them as other uses.

I still want to be in the rest of the groups :guilty: I wanted Fall for seasons and 4th of July for Holidays....

I love this swap but maybe not push the whole "tag book" maybe that limits peoples ideas about this swap. I know personally I dont use them as a book. Maybe others can see them as other uses.

that's a good idea! I was going to use them in my albums, not a tag book....I still would want to do some too, hopefully we will get a few more to join!

how is your DH doing? good I hope!! you must be getting excited to see him and finally get your honeymoon!

I am sorry I missed those groups- got it updated now.

Pockets made with vellum are a way to use them in your books. Because they have two sides, you want to be able to use both sides and still see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter