Tagging folks!

Candleshoe

Trying to build a better mousetrip.
Ok, this is cool. If it works! Going to try it anyway..

We can tag people (I think). So thanks for those who've helped me get used to the new forum
@webmasteralex @WebmasterCorey @WebmasterPete @lanejudy

tink.gif

(Hope it works!) <<control+i worked for that

Looks like it worked! You're very welcome, and it appears you've been passing along helpful tips as well. Thank you!

Just trying to give back to the community that gives so freely to me :)

I know I sounded like a whiner (whinger, depending on your country) at first. Truly I'm not and I understand the enormity of what's going on behind the scenes.

I'm glad tagging worked. Yay!

It does give a notification @jenseib .. if you have your preferences set to receive notifications from tagging.

so I realized laneJudy already answered and I was trying to delete my post, but cannot see how.

Toby, I didn't get a notification for tagging myself, but I got one where you tagged me. I'm liking the alerts. And, here ya go @sayhello
I got an alert for this one. We'll have to see if I got an email when I get home. :). Thanks!

I'm liking Alerts, too.

ETA: Nope, I was wrong. Now that I look at it, I got an alert for the quote of my post, but not for the tag. I'll have to check my settings. I wonder if you only get one alert per post, no matter how many things *should* get an alert.

@jenseib -- I'm not getting an email, just an alert in the top right of my screen. I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

@jenseib -- I'm not getting an email, just an alert in the top right of my screen. I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

It just showed the tag...but this was the first one that showed in alerts...which i really don't care about..I am all about the emails. I am wondering if certain emails are blocking the new emails. I know several years ago hotmail would not allow any Dis emails and they had to do something to fix it.

I don't know if email is an option? It seems there are two types of notifications: email & alert. I know the tagging does alert, but don't know if it does email. That's a good question for the webmasters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter