Taking the Plunge!

Yensid-X

Earning My Ears
Long time forum lurker, first time poster, and hopefully soon to be first time DVC owner posting here.

My wife and I finally decided to take the plunge (meaning I finally convinced her)!

We decided to go resale and go with SSR @ 200 points with a December use year.

We are finalizing the paper work and getting everything done. Then we are prepared to wait through the ROFR process.

Just wanted to post my excitement!

Congratulations!! :yay: Looking forward to welcoming you home real soon! :goodvibes

ITA with richardsa98 - best decision we ever made!! :thumbsup2

Congrats and let us know when that ROFR comes through so we can celebrate some more! :thumbsup2

Congrats! You and your family will have many many years worth of fun family vacations and memories! And, half the fun is all the planning on where to go next:) And who to take with !!!:banana: :woohoo: :cool1:

Oh the anticipation of awaiting ROFR! Don't get too stressed as you wait. And just remember, stressed is just desserts spelled backwards. So when it gets a little nerve wracking or you have anxious moments, just go eat a big piece of choclate cake! Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter