Takuma Tei

ahutton

WDW Bride Dec 6, 1996
We enjoyed dinner here the last full week of October. We totally splurged on the Water Room and had a lovely evening with friends. DH did the regular meal option, I ordered the vegetarian meal and picked the optional Sea Bass upgrade for the additional $50. The room was beautiful and the service was the best we've ever enjoyed on property. Comparable with V&As, I felt pampered, we all left happily full and not overstuffed. Each course and its presentation we artful with exceptional flavors. I got a bite of hubby's steak which was the best flavor meat I've tried. From the reviews I saw and read before the trip I was on the fence, but DH really wanted ti try it, and we had friends coming to enjoy the experience with us. I ordered vegetarian as I have both shellfish and nori allergies. They accommodated me and I did not miss out at all. We asked our main server about herself and home, she was wrapping up her time in the US and while she clearly misses family and home, she also will miss her Disney family and home. Her stories made the meal extra special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter