"Tale as Old as Time..."

BeautyLLM

<font color=blue>Beauty'ful!<br><font color=magent
"True as it can be..."

Oh...sorry about that...

NOw I have to make a choice...do I order the Beauty and the Beast DVD at WDW or through The Disney Catalog....

(Decisions, decisions!)

Or maybe both...anyone want the Beauty and the Beast DVD w/o the pin??

:D

If we buy it at DTD w/ our Disney club, or passholders cards???/ If so that is my answer..

If not I would buy it at the Contemporary Hotel, since they have put up w/ us now for over a year..I got my Snow White there..

Leslie,
I bought Beauty and the Beast Corn Flakes today at Stop And Shop.
Do you have those yet? Peggie

Beauty and the Beast cornflakes???

Do they come with a pin??:D

No Leslie...they come with a Candy Bar...! ;)

Buggin'
Amber

there's that darn candy bar thing again :P

I recall getting the discount when we bought Snow White last year at DTD.

Oh, and I vote for both. You can always find someone to give the DVD to!

Dar

I just pre-ordered my B&B DVD at WDW Days of Christmas on Sunday. Not only did I save 10% with the Disney Club card, I got another "FREE" DVD of choice (from a limited list), FREE shipping and handling for both DVDs and the FREE pin too boot! Not a bad deal....Disneyboy

I ordered the VHS (no DVD player yet) with the lithographs through disney.com because they were sold out of the pin offer set. Is the pin set still offered? Argh, I think I missed out! :)

You really had me worried because I hadn't placed my order yet. I just went to the Disney Store online and was able to order the DVD package with the lithographs and 2 pins for 29.99. Maybe you want to look at that again and call them and see if you can change it?

Another option would be not buy that sappy tale of beasteality and save your money for pins?? (thats where the feathers come into play?!?)

Engr-Chas
Lord of the "..no one bites like Gaston.."

Sir Chas....methinks thou art jealous yet again of something that the Queen holds so near and dear to her heart. Or perhaps it is thy disappointment that good again triumphs over evil, or perhaps it is sour grapes that Beauty and the Beast is the only Disney animated feature film to be nominated for a BEST PICTURE Oscar (not to mention that the movie has one of the hottest Disney kisses! but I digress...).

And I am still hoping you will reconsider and again wear thy ethereal green boa . It was very becoming on you:D

Welcome back.

What the..

Get that thing off of me!!!

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Boa (NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!)

LOL!!!

Good triumphs again!!! The Queen's powers are even stronger than she realized!!

Yay! I called last night and was able to get the VHS set with the pins. It is on backorder, so most likely I will get it.

Decision made...I ordered through TDS...two pins and lithos!

Can't wait for October!! :D

woh, there's a first, a woman that can make up her mind!!

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Macho, Macho Man

Leslie, what did you order through the TDS? I asked last night about ordering BATB, & the CMs - including the SM - had no idea what I was talking about :(.

yo, Queenie, fix your link sister.

Engr-Chas
Lord of the HTML

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter