talk abouts in carryon?

yooperfan

Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go
Can anyone tell me if we can take them in our carry on bag? We bought new ones and I don't really want to put them in checked baggage. We are meeting family at WDW who don't have them, so we would have 4 in the bag. Do you think they would find this odd?

I don't think you should have any problem with this. If you are really concerned you can call the airline and ask them to double check, but as long as they fit in your carry on, I don't see why they would have an issue with them. Speaking of these talkabouts, have you seen the new Disney Ones? I saw them at Target yesterday...

I had the same concerns you had in July before my trip, I finally decided to just put them in my checked bag. My reasoning was that if they lost my checked bag I would have bigger problems than just the radios being missing. I'm sure quite a few people had the same question about the radios also.

We carried ours on in our camcorder bag in July. We didn't have any trouble going thru xray or security. :):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter