Tattoo Exchange

Corpsebride

DIS Veteran
I am a tattoo artist looking to build my book. I would love to trade tattoos for what ever, disney stuff, candy, pixie dust, ???. I really am only looking to tattoo women right now. I do a lot of floral stuff, girlie stuff, but can do black and gray, japanese, old school or what ever. I can really only do arms and legs right now as I dont have a table yet for my studio, but if you want to trade something and get a nice tattoo in a clean safe environment(my private little studio) let me know.
oh, you have to be atleast 18 years old with valid ID.
If you live at your parents house, and they dont want you to have a tattoo while you live with them, I am not the gal for you. So please be on the up and up with this one, I dont want any p.o-ed moms and dads calling,k?;) I will be opening up my own shop in about a year, and they wont be free then so hit me up now!! I live in Los Angeles, on the west side.
(also, it is a NON-SMOKING environment)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter