Taxi from Parks to Resorts?

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
Hi everyone!

On the day that we are going back to the airport at the end of our vacation, we are meeting Tiffany Towncar at our Resort (All Star Music) at 5pm. We figured since we have most of the day, we will probably get in one last day at one of the parks. Since we won't want to have to leave the park too early to use the Disney Transportation, can we get a taxi? Would we go to Guest Services of whichever park we go into and ask them to get a taxi for us?

Also, will they be able to let us know how much the cost will be?
If anyone has done this please let me know your experience and about what the charge for the Taxi was.
Thanks!

It depends on what park you are at, on where the Taxis are. You can usually find a few just hanging out at the parks.

If you're at the MK... it'll be MUCH quicker to just take the Disney bus. All the Taxi's are at the TTC.

For Epcot, all the Taxis are in the first bus depot area.

For the Studios, the taxis are beyond bus stop #4, in the charter bus lot.

For DAK, I beleive they're out along with the charter busses as well, but not 100% sure.

My guess is that cab far would be around $10-$15, depending on the park. However, at that time of the day, there really should be no problems with waiting for a bus. Especially for the All-Stars, since they come the most frequent.

Tyler,
I knew you would come through for me....LOL

Thank you very much! I think we will try and use the bus system but our back up will be a Taxi, we just want to maximize our time as much as possible!!

We will probably go to either MGM or Epcot since those are our two favorites, maybe we will see you there!!!

Just back from BC and used taxis twice: 1st was from BC to TTC for EE at MK(sounds like secret code) Cost $5.50 NIT
2nd was from BC to contemporary Cost $7 NIT. Both rides were in vans, drivers were great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter