TDR ticket prices going up

Update: I ordered some 3-day passports online for my trip in early April when I have family in town. They honored the old prices and also the Sr Citizen ticket for age 60 (its going up to age 65 as of April 1st). You can order your tickets up to 60 days in advance so if you have a trip soon - it may be a way to save some money. Its a 2400 yen difference between the old and new prices for an adult 3-day passport - that's at least 4 popcorn refills! :)

I say when you get to your 60 day window, give it a try. The worst they can say is no. I did have to commit to dates and choose parks when I ordered my tickets so they know I'm not showing up till April 6th. If you need to make any changes to tickets there are some small fees. It's all outlined on TDRs English website under park tickets. Hopefully it works for you!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter