Tea Party

GlennandAnn

<font color=9966FF>If found, please return to Boar
Has anyone sent a son to the GF tea party? I think our 4 y/o DS would enjoy it from what I've read on these boards. Can someone who has had children who have attended let me know if it would be ok for a boy, or too "girly"?

Ann:earsgirl:

I tried to get my grandson (8) to go with his sister (6) because she didn't want to go alone ... but the darn boy just wouldn't go for it.

Poor guy is pretty irked that this is a "Princess" trip ... we have ressie for the Storybook Princess Breakfast, the Cinderella dinner, and the Mary Poppins Breakfast as his sister is dying to meet the princesses.

My DD has done the Tea Party three times - she LOVES it!!!! She'll be back in October - and she's trying the Tea Party again, as well as the Grand Adventures in Cooking!

The first two times she went to the Tea Party, it was all girls. The last time, there was a little boy about 4 or 5 yrs old. He seemed to have a good time! All the kids were having a great time as we went to pick them up!

My little girl said they read a story, they decorate a cupcake (you spread the icing with your finger!! - She loved that part), they crawled around in the restaurant, and took pictures with Alice and the Mad Hatter. It doesn't seem too "girly", but I could see where older boys might not want to attend.

Good luck deciding! Enjoy!!

I haven't sent my son to the Tea Party YET! I plan on sending him on our June 2004 trip. He will be 4.5 yrs old then.

I think a 4-5 yrs old boy would be OK, I think once you start getting a little older it may be too girly for older boys.

I don't think it is a "girly" tea party itself, just it is mainly girls who go to the Tea party.

I am sure your son will love it.

I was wondering that myself, since I couldn't get my 5yo a ressie for the Pirates Cruise with his brother, might he want to go with his 3yo sister? I'm still on the fence since he's "A Guy" and if it was all girls, well, he might balk. BUT.. if there's CUPCAKES, well that might be a different ball game. This would probably be my ony opportunity to get him to do this anyway.

My DD was just there this past week on 8/13. There were 3 little boys attending the party. This one was a lot larger then the one my daughter attended last January.

I was suprised to see the little boys but a good time was had by all. Especially my DH and I because we went to the pool bar to relax for an hour while we waited. The wonderful bartender made me a "Miami Vice" which he says is also called a "Pain in the ***" but is basically a modified Rum Runner. I loved it was so yummy and I plan to be back to order one next May. When hopefully I can get my daughter into the Pirate Cruise which was cancelled in January due to wind.

Anyway good luck I think your son will have a great time. The Mad Hatter is terrific and zany!!!

MandaMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter