teal DVC magic bands....

Thank you. I purchased approximately 2-3 years ago. Will just save it I guess. I will use the band I just got for our trip. Two weeks from today, yahoo!

Anyone in your group with bands that are linked to your MDE account will get the ride pictures - it doesn't have to be you. And any photo pass people scan the band and your old one will still work. Your band will even work for ride photos that still have the scanners when you get off such as Everest and Space Mt. I think you'll be fine to use your old band. You could also carry the new band if you were bringing a bag and you were going to be the only one with a MB but wear the old band. Your old band might even be just fine for the longer range photos - would just have to try it and see but as I mentioned, as long as someone in your group is along with new bands they will catch the ride photos,

Anyone in your group with bands that are linked to your MDE account will get the ride pictures - it doesn't have to be you. And any photo pass people scan the band and your old one will still work. Your band will even work for ride photos that still have the scanners when you get off such as Everest and Space Mt. I think you'll be fine to use your old band. You could also carry the new band if you were bringing a bag and you were going to be the only one with a MB but wear the old band. Your old band might even be just fine for the longer range photos - would just have to try it and see but as I mentioned, as long as someone in your group is along with new bands they will catch the ride photos,

Thanks so much. Leaving my dh and ds at home and going with my dd-25 and my mom, both of them are on my MDE. Thanks. I appreciate it!

Thanks so much. Leaving my dh and ds at home and going with my dd-25 and my mom, both of them are on my MDE. Thanks. I appreciate it!

That'll work then! It's a really nice thing about the photo pass that anyone who is linked to you will have their pictures taken and included on the photo pass. So even if you are separate they could stop and get a picture or if they go on a ride without you it will link up. And for the times you're all on the same ride they will capture those photos that rely on the long range

Knock on wood but still using our Haunted Mansion early versions we bought. Really dislike the larger newer bands, just too bulky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter