TEAM FIVE: Herc's Heroes--Post miles/hours here!

Shan - Thanks for the info. I went back the last two weeks and wrote down the miles and times that everyone reported. Unfortunately, I am still waiting for someone to set me up so that I can access the spreadsheet and update all of the information. As soon as I get everything caught up I will let you know!! Also, you have all the pixie dust and prayers I can muster to help you feel better before the big day!!

Dana

Dana just PM Steffwalks and she will be glad to help you set it up.

Thanks again Dana you are super.

Happy Panda:hippie:

Thanks Dana. Just got back from doc and I'm now on antibiotics.

Here's my sad totals for this week, between tapering and being sick I didn't get to run much. :sad2:

7 miles / 1:22:55

235 minutes of never-ending ice throwing.

7 miles this week, but Lent is over :cool1: and the bug that the dbf had and sorta passed to me is also going away :yay:

2 miles on the Gazelle today, 21 minutes. Where is the warmth? It is in the teens out there with the windchill and it just stinks.

Allyson

2 miles on the Gazelle today, 21 minutes. Where is the warmth? It is in the teens out there with the windchill and it just stinks.

Allyson

I know it's spring, where the heck is the warm breeze and the flowers.

Hummmm riding animals huh? Gazelle, that's like a punky deer right?

Walking Panda:hippie:

Dropping by to wish all Herc's Heroes a Happy Easter!!!

easter_chocegg390x316.jpg

Indulge a little....it's on me. ;)

Hey Heroes, Duckie contacted me and wanted me to let y'all know her computer laid down on her. She will back on as soon as she can get it fixed.

News Panda:hippie:

Hey guys, belatedly checking in with my totals from last week (3/15-21)!

Saturday: 2.2 miles/20 min
Sunday: 26.2 miles/3:58:25 (and if we're doubling race mileage/times = 52.4 miles/7:56:50)
Monday: 3 miles walk/60 min
Tuesday: 20 min weights
Friday: 5 miles/50 min

Total: 62.6 miles/10h:26m:50s

I started this week with the gym on Saturday - 30 minutes elliptical (3.1 miles), 20 minutes different-style elliptical (2.1 miles), 10 minutes bike (4.1 miles)

Have a great week, Heroes!

Sun: 3 hours 19 min on the bike, 55 miles, circumnavigating the entire east bay! :scared1:

Totals for me for the week:

Monday: Fit Ball - 1:00:00
Tuesday: Run - 3.3 mi - 38:56
Saturday - 7.43 mi - 1:22:59
Sunday - Walk/Hike - 1:30:00

Total: 10.73 mi, 4:31:55

Totals last week for me are:

Mon. 3.3 mi
Wed. 2.2 mi/45:00 on the TM
Thurs. 3.0 mi.
Fri 3.0

All times are walking, as my knee isn't up to running yet. Didn't time myself when I was outdoors as I was walking with friends. I did buy a stopwatch last week so that I can begin to time myself though.

Good Morning Team

will post last couple of weeks total asap

have a busy week ahead getting ready for ds 1st communion and dd confirmation this coming Sunday...........lots to do:scared1:

have a great weekprincess:

CAN I PLEASE GET EVERYONE ON TEAM 5'S ATTENTION?!

Since I am kind of popping in here as the captain with little or no idea of what I am doing I am begging for everyone's forgiveness. I am still waiting to gain access to the spreadsheet, and I am trying to keep a log of everyone's miles from the past few weeks. There are a ton of people that haven't updated with their weekly totals in almost 3 weeks. If your name is listed below it means that I missing information from sometime over the past 3 weeks and if you could please PM me with the updated information it would be greatly appreciated.

Week of Mar 7th - 14th:

ms.mightyduck
Larahb
Marsuzos
Sandy321
Tim(Sandy321's DH)
UTGuitarist27
Cohoe
HMHunters
39Cinderella
MaryJ

Week of March 15th thru 21st:

ms.mightyduck
xterratri
larahb
Marsuzos
Sandy321
Tim (sandy321's DH)
Cohoe
MissyHa
HMHunters
39Cinderella

Thanks everyone for helping me get this all sorted out!!

Dana

Week of 7-14 I did nothing. Kids were sick and then we left the 10th and were in Disney all week. Walked a ton but had no pedometer so have no idea what we did.

15-21 just did 2 miles, 22 minutes I think it was, on the Gazelle.

Hoping to get on track this week.

Allyson :)

Thanks so much!! I am just trying to get everyone caught up, and forgot when I was scanning through the threads that you had said you were in Disney!! I promise to get better at this once we get all the weeks straightened out!!

Dana

GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM!!!

I hope everyone is doing well :thumbsup2 Did my LR this weekend on Friday, was going to be WAYY too busy rest of weekend. DID 8.3 mile in 83 minutes.

Doing speedwork with DH tonight, I will let you guys know how it goes!!

Just did W2 of the Couch 2 5K. Saw a million robins out there, maybe Spring is coming!

2.41 miles
30 minutes

Allyson :)

GOOD EVENING TEAM!!

Did 4.1 miles - 38 minutes tonight. Weather was absolutely perfect!!! Hope everyone is having a good start to the week

Hi team, 45 minutes of weight training for me today!

I'm trying to get in as many workouts as I can until Thursday when I get my wisdom teeth out since I'm not sure how long it will put me out of commission for. Hopefully not too long!

Good evening team! Some speedwork for me tonight, but with the warmup and cooldown walks my total came in at 7.12 miles in 65 minutes. Last night I went for a 2.25ish mile walk after dinner, about 45 minutes.

Keep on being Heroes, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter