Tebi73's DISigns - Thread #2 - ***DISign Break!*** see post 511

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea what good timing you have! Thank you so much for doing this for us :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi. I am running the Princess 1/2 Marathon in February. I saw your princesses running (arielrunnerblank.jpg). I was wondering if you could do Jesse running?

Thanks
Danielle
JessieRunnerBlank.jpg

I posted this in your older thread before I saw this one, I'm not sure if your other thread is still active. So sorry if this is a double post, I appreciate any help you can offer

Wow you do some awesome work!!!!

If you have time I would appreciate a design, if not I completely understand.

I like the mickey family in the Big Mickey Head.

Can it say Disney World in left ear, and 2011 in the right

As far as the people there is 3 of us

Dad/38/Hair Men 1 blonde/ Facial Hair A brown/ Skin color A/ 40th anniversary Hat
Mom/38/Women hair 2 brown/ Skin Color A/ Minnie Hat
Emma /5/ Girls HAir 2 blonde /oval glasses (pink if possible)/ Skin color A/ Ariel hat (unless you have Repunzel)

Thank you so very much if you are able to to this.
cemeb4dk.jpg

Name fills if you can please......

John - Mickey Background
Georgette - Mickey and gang
Sean - Steamboat willie, if not, Nemo or Toy Story works
Caitlin - Monsters Inc. if not, Buzz Lightyear

Dolores - Princesses
Paul - anything Mickey
Sara - Minnie Mouse

Frank - anything Mickey
Phyllis - Minnie Mouse
Charles - Toy Story
ToyStory2FillCharles.jpg

SteamboatWillieFillSean.jpg

PrincessesFillDolores.jpg

MonstersIncFillCaitlin.jpg

MinnieFillSara.jpg

MinnieFillPhyllis.jpg

MickeyFillPaul.jpg

MickeyFillJohn.jpg

MickeyFillFrank.jpg

Fab5FillGeorgette.jpg

Hi - this is my first time requesting anything from anyone - so I hope I do this right. I was hoping to get this design:

MVMCPOliver.jpg

With the name Maddie on it? These work well for iron on transfers correct?
Yes, they work perfect for iron-ons!

MVMCPMaddie.jpg

Hi! I have a thread on another board asking for ideas for an UP themed engagement party and someone referred me to your thread. Your disigns are amazing!

I was wondering if you could please personalize one of the UP Mickey balloon pics for me? I would like it to say "Josh and Caitlin" and underneath that "Just Engaged". I am doing this because I found out my DD's boyfriend plans to propose on our trip in 2 weeks. I'd like to surprise them with the shirts to wear on vacation. :)

Thank you!!
UPJoshCaitlin.jpg

H!! I love you disigns!! I have a few requests.

1: Mickey head Golf-Dad
photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Sports/GolfMickeyDad.jpg[/url]

2:Mickey head Basketball-Mitch (school colors are royal blue and bright yellow)
photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Sports/BasketballMickeyBrett.jpg[/url]

3: Could you design a Mickey Head with Minnie Mouse swimming? Name-McKenzie?

Thanks,
Shandal
GolfMickeyDad-1.jpg

BasketballMickeyMitch.jpg

SwimmingMinnieMcKenzie.jpg

Hi Allison,

I posted a request back on the 9th, but I wanted to check and see where you were in the requests? I can repost if needed.

Thanks!

Hi,

I love your deisgns. Would you have time for a new request ? We are leaving Sept 17th but this will be my first attempt at shirts. I would like 4 Lions King designs. Thanks.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Lion King/MufasaLionKingPrintDaddy.jpg Personalize Dad

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Lion King/SarabiLionKingPrintMommy.jpg Personalize Mom

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee98/tebi73/Lion King/SimbaLionKingPrintSon.jpg 2 Shirt Designs Molly and Madison

Tricia

We are going Dec 17th and would love a countdown calender. Also can you create a special disney bubble names?

Would you be able to make countdown calendar for me For September, October, November. We leave November 30th could the November one be Christmas themed and saysomething along the lines of spending the Holiday at Mickey's house (My 3 and 5 year old call Disney Mickey's house :santa: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter