Teen Spa Package

Grumpy's Mom

<font color=deeppink>Some of us prefer to go comma
Just wondered if anyone has purchased one of these - found them way down on the bottom of one of the teen navigators. Did the kids have fun? The package provides:
1. Mini facial and mini manicure with french hand spa treatment or
2. Mini facial and mini pedicure with energizing mask for the feet.

Either is $69 -- worth the money, what is a mini service? (Shouldn't they have called it a Minnie facial, etc.??)

thanks!

My DD (14) is dying to go to the spa on the ship and was disappointed to see that you had to be 18 and older (I think). Then she saw the "mini" package that you mentioned. Hopefully someone has done this and will respond.

Both my girls did this and loved it! They were around 15 and 17 at the time, and were very happy to get into the spa to enjoy some pampering.

They did come back and beg to be allowed to buy some products, which they fortunately asked about before charging on room key, lol. I did allow them one small purchase each and they were thrilled.

They like the advice and analysis the techs gave them on their skin too. Definitely worth it IMHO. :)

My DD also did this last March when she was 13. She loved it! I would have to agree with Carol and say it was well worth it.
LeiLani

CarolAnn and DVCreg - thank you so much! Your comments are just what I was looking for. (My DDs will thank you after Christmas!!)

I guess a 10 year old who thinks she is 20 is too young for this package? How old do you have to be?
Thanks!!

I have one of those - she is 13 going on 25 -- affectionately referred to as "Grumpy" on these boards. I think you have to be in the age range of the teen program - 13 - 17, as the only information I have been able to find so far about these packages were on the Teen Navigators. I have not looked at the kids' navigators, you may want to see if there is anything listed from any of the recent cruises - I found what I was looking for at

www.dcltribute.com

CAREFUL
I was on the July Wonder and when DD 13 and I went to make the Teen spa package reservations, we were told you must be 14 to particpate - I complained loudly (no mention in the navigators and since the teen navigators are for 13 and up, one would have thought...) to no avail
Hope it works for others - perhaps if you don't answer the age question correctly or just have MOM go make the reservations...
Barbara

Professorandmom - thanks for the heads up on that -- It would be an awful thing if the 17 yo got in and the 13 yo did not!!

My DD did the teen package in March when she was 13. The teen package is listed on the teen (13-17) navigators and as far as I know they do not list a specific age requirement. Again, we went in March so they might have changed it since then. I did go with her and sign the charge slip. I can't remember if they required this but I didn't feel comfortable with her handling the tip.
LeiLani

What day do they do this on the Western? I've got one of those 13 yr olds who would love to do this also.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter