Tell Me About BWV

shelberry

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting here. I could use some help.

We have the opportunity to stay in a 1 bedroom boardwalk villa in April. What do you think about these? Are they nice or are they in need of repair?

we have a preferred view - where should be request to stay?

Can you see any fireworks from here?

Are there any floorplans on this board for the room?

Any information would be appreciated

Thanks.

You will like the BWV. These are one of the Disney Vacation Club resorts. Check the Disney Vacation Club Forum to find out more about DVC and the BWV. If you are getting the room via a DVC member, you will have limited housekeeping since these are Home Away From Home resorts. If you reserved through CRO, you will have daily housekeeping.

You will have a king sized bed in the bedroom and a queen sized sleeper in the living room. The unit sleeps 4 plus one infant under 3 yrs old. There will be a pack'n'play available for the infant if you have one. You have a full sized kitchen as well. Plus a jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. Stackable washer and dryer.

You won't get much more than the preferred view since they are not really giving out rooms by number of specific location anymore. You can request non-smoking, plus probably one other request like BW view or Pool view. We had a dead-on view of the main pool when we stayed there. There is also a quiet pool view. Standard views are parking lot or main driveup view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter