Tell me about dining at Swan/Dolphin

The cabana bar is good. Fun vibe. Tacos and chicken fingers and lovely Dark and Stormys
Blue zoo is really nice too

My wife and I had fresh Mediterranean Market in May. It was one of the better breakfast buffets I've had on Disney property. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a breakfast option.

My wife and I had fresh Mediterranean Market in May. It was one of the better breakfast buffets I've had on Disney property. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a breakfast option.

Simba's Mom, I absolutely agree with this ! Also, every time I went over to "Fresh" for breakfast, I did not need a reservation. I thought it was wonderful there ….. and not too hectic like other buffets. By The Way ….. Long time no see …. breakfast buddy! ….. Although I haven't been to WDW in almost 3 years, I am still looking on the boards for info. Someday ……. I will be back !!!!

One of the highlights of our last trip was Shulas at the Dolphin. Walked right in. Got a high top table in the bar area. The waiter was superb and the food and mixed drinks were absolutely fantastic. Just an all-around enjoyable experience!

As a PP mentioned, we’ve had a few excellent meals at the Garden Grove Seafood Sensation buffet. Characters & outstanding food. AAA discount too.

Overall, we find the food very good everywhere in the complex. AAA discounts at Picabu, GG, Mediterranean, the pool eateries and Kimonos. Picabu is open 24 hours. We like the taco bar; they let you mix the fillings in an order of tacos. Over where you can dine in, they have “Salsa Corner” which is a spread of various homemade sauces. Really good.

If you imbibe, order a frozen drink with a rum floater. Really improves the flavor & potency. The house exclusive craft beer, Phins & Feathers, is quite good and can be purchased by the 6 pack in Picabu.

Simba's Mom, I absolutely agree with this ! Also, every time I went over to "Fresh" for breakfast, I did not need a reservation. I thought it was wonderful there ….. and not too hectic like other buffets. By The Way ….. Long time no see …. breakfast buddy! ….. Although I haven't been to WDW in almost 3 years, I am still looking on the boards for info. Someday ……. I will be back !!!!

Hi, there Nice to see you again. Last time wasn't it called the "Yacht Club Galley"? And were you going to "fly" over the Contemporary (I can't remember what it's called).

I've looked into the MagicOrlando Dining (or whatever those specials are called) and I might do BlueZoo after all.

The restaurant in The Yacht Club WAS called: "Captain's Grille". I thought they had a great breakfast buffet that was generally free of screaming kids. The buffet breakfast at The Dolphin is "Fresh Mediterranean Market". This is one of the big reasons why I really love the Epcot resorts. Between The Swan, The Dolphin, The Yacht Club, and The Beach Club, all have great breakfast buffets within walking distance. I had found that all of them, except for the Beach Club, was OK to go without a reservation. I once had a 15 minute wait at The Yacht Club, though. It is difficult for me to do a reservation for breakfast. It has always been hard to get up and awake on time. Now I am retired, and I don't get up until 10 am !! And yes - that year - I did really go parasailing - in the air - near The Contemporary. IT WAS FABULOUS !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter