Tell me about Grand Cayman and Cozamel

n8smom

Earning My Ears
HI THERE--

I'M SO GLAD TO BE BACK-- WE TOOK OUR 1ST CRUISE FEB 2002
ON THE WONDER-- WE DID A 7 DAY LAND/SEA----
OF COURSE WE HAD A GREAT TIME--- NOW I'VE SCHEDULED OUR NEXT CRUISE-- A 7 DAY WESTERN---
I DON'T REALLY KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT GRAND CAYMAN AND COZAMEL----
ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT
WE DO LIKE THE BEACH-- BUT WE WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS ANY EXCURSIONS THAT WOULD BE WORTH WHILE---

CRUISING ARE MYSELF MY DH AND 6 YEAR OLD DS

THANKS
N8SMOM:bounce:

In Grand Cayman, you have several things that are doable on your own. The Atlantis Submarine is just about a block and a half from where you tender. Also a cab to Seven Mile Beach is also easy to do. Cabs are lined up where you tender. I would also recommend snorkeling with the stingrays! That is awesome.

For Cozumel, we go to Chanaakaab (I can never get this spelled right) which is an easy taxi ride to get to. Lots of folks have also said that Mr. Sanchos is also nice and easy to do.

Check Dave's site for more detailed info on these two ports.

www.dcltribute.com

Thanks for the info--

Which island did you like better?

Are there any big differences?

Since you suggested the stringray-- we will definetly do that--
that excursion sounded good to me too

Thanks again
n8smom:Pinkbounc

I love Grand Cayman. Watersports at both are good. Shopping deals will be better in Cozumel though, so i would plan on doing the bulk of shopping there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter