Tell me about the green ribbons

Eeyore's Girl

Mouseketeer
Sorry - this is not the correct forum, but didn't see a place where my question does belong. :rolleyes:

I understand the jist of the green ribbons is to identify yourself as a DIS-er, right? Is it a particular green ribbon? Do I just slap some kind of green ribbon on my backpack? Tell me, tell me - I leave in 10 days!!!!

:earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

The color is lime green, like the color of Goofy's hat!

This started back in 1999. There seemed to be a lot of DISers visiting WDW in the fall of 1999, so someone came up with this color to identify a DISer in the parks. Put it anywhere it can be seen: backpack, stroller, etc. I still have not seen one, but other people have met fellow DISers this way in the parks.

Have a fantastic trip! Man, I wish I was going with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your trip, and if you see someone with lime green on, stop and ask, 'Do you DIS?' :teeth: Have a great time. :wave:

You can also go to Home Depot and pickup the Lime green Mickey paint sample and make a pin or sticker out of it. Some people are doing that too. We made lanyard cards to go on our lanyards with these Mickey Heads. Just peel it off the little card and attach a pin to it or laminate it and punch a hole in it to make a lanyard card.

We (DD & I) will be sporting these come Nov/Dec. Anyone else there at that time, give us a shout.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
wavey.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter