Tell Me All I Need To Know

Mickeygirl

Mouseketeer
We just got back from a very disappointing trip to WDW. We have gone every year for the last 6 years and stayed on site. This year there was just something missing:confused: I don't know if it was from cutbacks or what but next year we want to stay at HRH:sunny: SO tell me everything I need to know about discounts, tickets ,etc:bounce:

Thanks for the help:p

We are going to IOA and staying at HRH this August for the first time. Here's what I know so far:

We used our Entertainment card and booked our rooms at HRH for $117.50 a night. By staying at HRH, we can use our room keys in IOA for FOTL privileges -- much better than Disney's fastpass from what I understand.

I also read somewhere that we can show our room key at the restaurants on CityWalk and don't have to make reservations -- of course someone can correct me on this one if I'm wrong! I think you need reservations at Emeril's regardless.

The pool at HRH is a somewhat shallow (only 4 feet or something like that) compared to others but from what I read it appears to be well liked by the kids. Apparently there is a slide and you can hear the music under the water.

The rooms at HRH are a little smaller than PBH. PBH has a more relaxing feel -- HRH is simply-stated the Hard Rock Hotel...its all in the name.

So, that's all I know so far. Of course I could be forgetting something and I actually have never been there! Just watch these boards -- You'll find out all you need to know eventually!

Good Luck!

Welcome to the "dark side" lol!
Well, number 1 tip: keep reading this board.

As far as citywalk: with your hotel key you get to go to the "head of the line" for people without reservations. This cut our wait at Margaritaville from 1 hr to 20 min. Of course, it would be quicker still to make res. though.

At Emeril's, you always need reservations. And months ahead is not too soon if you want to eat there for supper.

Hotel discounts: Annual Passholders, AAA, travel agent, entertainment card, airline employee, fan club card, mmm..have I missed any?

How many people in your family and what are their ages?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter