Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Yesterday here in North-Central Delaware it hit 96 with a heat index of 108. Dew point was 78 . Rain and Thunderstorm hit around 9pm lasting till 1am. For today the heat advisory has been expected with temp of 94 called for Dew Point is still in 70's so still uncomfortable.

Going into another hot spell here. We had a week of lows in the 60s and highs in the low 80s. One day the high was in the 70s. But all good things come to an end. Here's the forecast for this upcoming week.

1692568965772.png

These are actual temps. Heat indexes will be in the 110-115 range.

j

High 60s F most of this week, with very little rain. We have finally got a break from the high heat and humidity. Hate to say it but looking forward to fall!

Last day of this fun. It is only going to be 91 tomorrow. Next week looks better with highs in the 80s.

20230825_151947.jpg

j

Last edited:
Take another look, Don. It just went up a couple. Everyday this week was 99 or over 100. Heat indexes 113 or higher. 116 today.

I like hot weather, but even I could use a break.

j

We had a hellish last two and a half days here in Chicago: 100 degrees, and a whopping 80 degree dew point. We're back to a much more pleasant 74, 64 dew point. All in all, a pretty nice summer, again: last summer was gorgeous too.

Interesting night. Wind started to kick up around 4:00pm yesterday. Lost power for a half hour. Tornado watch started last night around 8:00 I think. Supposed to end this morning at 6:00 am. Tornado watch extended till 3:00 this afternoon.
The wind was forecasted to be 20-30mph with gusts to 40. That's nothing. I didnt even bring in the patio furniture. They did say a lot of rain and they weren't joking! We needed it so I'm not complaining.
20230830_093722.jpg

20230830_093744.jpg
Screenshot_20230830_093819_SkyTower.jpg

Looks like you just dodged it, Don.

I'm heading to NC on Friday (1 1/2 hrs north of Wilmington). The remnants are supposed to go by them with a little wind tomorrow. They need it too and it will be long out to sea by the time I get there.

Stay dry!

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter