Tell me the "weather" where you live.

It’s snowing in atlanta and blowing hard, the ground is still to warm so it is not sticking. It is supposed to snow all day. have to wait and see if it sticks. we did our errands yesterday so laid in bed extra long. Having coffee, Bert is making us omelettes, watching the snow blow and the football hype on the new tv.

50 today then 30's for a while. Chance of snow again tonight. I can't believe all the snow we've had.

A Balmy 10 degrees. The weekend looks horrible, but we fly out Saturday for warmer weather in Marco Island for a fun ten days with adult cousins. At least it is warmer than this weekend forecast!!

We're still running cold (highs in the teens right now), and the 10-day keeps us generally below average. No drastic lows (I don't see any sub-aero predictions), but no days in the 30's and a handful not even reaching 20. On the good side, the cold and dry air seems to be keeping the snow away. We are well below average to date and the 10-day shows minimal concern. Here's hoping that trend continues!

Not much for snow, we got a dusting overnight. Over the weekend it was down in the 10s or single digits. Now I know other places get cold, but this is south of the mason dixon on the east coast and 10s and single digits for several days at a time can happen but far from the norm. Think 30s and 20s in winter.

Well, seen Electrical trucks coming out of Canada and heading south for the Bomb Cyclone that is to hit the coast this weekend. We are expecting maybe an inch, but cold.

Keep your heart pills close, Midwest. Here we go again.

The meteorologist gave a disclaimer that they've had some real trouble nailing down this forecast and boy, their numbers might change wildly depending on how far north or south the system moves. My county is forecasted to get 3-6" and counties about 20 miles south 12-15" starting Tue into Wed. The snowblower is ready, but I'll be surprised if we get 2".

Keep your heart pills close, Midwest. Here we go again.

The meteorologist gave a disclaimer that they've had some real trouble nailing down this forecast and boy, their numbers might change wildly depending on how far north or south the system moves. My county is forecasted to get 3-6" and counties about 20 miles south 12-15" starting Tue into Wed. The snowblower is ready, but I'll be surprised if we get 2".

Yeah - they're still suggesting that it is going to stay south of us - I'd be perfectly content if it stayed that way.

We are right in the transition zone. Right now they are saying 2 inches of sleet with 5-8' of snow on top, but a little north and it is all snow (10-15). A little south and it is rain/ice/a little snow.

Looks like this will be one of those where 50 miles makes a huge difference.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter