Tell me the "weather" where you live.

we got about 2" over the weekend and WIND lots of WIND. My truck looks disgusting, and won't be able to wash it off for at least another week before we see temps above freezing. Guess I should have put that hose in the garage like last year....

We are right in the transition zone. Right now they are saying 2 inches of sleet with 5-8' of snow on top, but a little north and it is all snow (10-15). A little south and it is rain/ice/a little snow.

Looks like this will be one of those where 50 miles makes a huge difference.

j
And nothing for us. Makes the snowmobiles a sad group.

And nothing for us. Makes the snowmobiles a sad group.
We ended up with around 9-10 inches. This is from this morning and we got several more inches after this. We normally don't get enough for a snow machine. I bought a snow blower when Sears Hardware was going out of business and it was 3 years before I put gas in it. Been using it more the last couple if years.

20220203_074948_copy_2016x1134.jpg

j

We ended up with all rain. Everything that was wet is now ice. High of 32 today low of 20.

Waking up to -5 wind chill this morning, but warming up to 32 during the day and then into the high 40s for as far as the weatherman will guess. The snow is going to turn into soup.

Yes I am laughing at people. However we went for a walk and it was freezing 🥶. Planning to hike tomorrow will be cold but sunny yes cold like 36 😂

Tonight could get messy, we start the day with low 20s, hit a high of 40 with rain rolling in and then drop to 25....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter