Tell me the "weather" where you live.

We came out of this week's storms with minor wind damage. I'll need to replace a lean-to on one side of my shed, but to be honest I was planning to take it down and rebuild it anyway. Few trees down around property but ground is too wet to get tractor after them so they'll wait.

Today is pretty, 76 for high, sunny. I'm seeing less pollen on the vehicles!

43 degrees rn in Maryland with a high of 60 later. Been raining for days, supposed to be clear today. Our weather here frequently includes temps in the 30s snd 70s within a day or two of each other. It’s actually a saying, “if you don’t like the weather in Maryland wait a day”. So hoping these warmer temps stick around. Camping this weekend.

It's snowing and 32 outside right now...on April 8th.
We've been getting flurries here all day. Melts as soon as it hits anything. Going below freezing tonight, but that may be the last freezing day for the season.

Bringing the coach home Saturday to start cleaning/packing for GSP. I'll probably flush all the pink stuff Sunday. It's supposed to be in the 70s.

j

Yesterday started in the low 70s (that's always a bad sign this time of year). By 5pm it was in the low 40s and went down to almost freezing over night. Close to "normal" the next few days. Highs in the upper 60s. It doesn't matter. I'm heading to Gulf State Park in about 24 hours!

j

A storm blew through last night. It rained for just a few minutes. We got just over .3" on the gauge.
PXL_20220424_004854715.jpg

I've seen some crazy weather, but I don't know that I've ever seen the sun blocked out by rain falling like this. At one point the sun was totally blanked out.
PXL_20220424_005250808.jpg

Back on the Midwest crazy train for temperatures. It has been cool here for the past week. "Average" high is in the mid-lower 70s. Here is the 10 day forecast.

1651693194348.png

j

I hope that is because it is sitting in the sun. 54 here. That was the high. Normal is 75. Going to have record highs Tuesday and Wednesday. The record both days is 91. Should be 92-93 both days with humidity. (It has rained 10 of the past 13 days) they are saying heat index of 99 or above when I go to the ball game Tuesday.

(Crappy pic. I was too lazy to get off the couch, so I just used the zoom)

20220506_185144.jpg

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter