Tell me the "weather" where you live.

It’s got a better chance here around Chicago. I’ve been nurturing some lettuce, radish and spinach seedlings along since I planted them a few weeks ago. So far so good

I think you may be getting some more this week T00dles.

We will be getting rain, but north of here will be snow.

52 right now and will climb to mid 60s by noon. Then a bit later it's supposed to get very windy and blow in a front. Then a chance of rain and hail around 6pm-2am and then a slight chance of snow during the morning rush hour. The weatherman was a bit out of breath after explaining all that.

Basically we'll see 3 or 4 seasons in about 24 hours.

Fortunately the weatherman was wrong on how wide the severe stuff was. All the gross stuff slid on by to the east. I'm still anticipating a dusting of snow overnight, but nothing that will stick.

Just another day in a fly over state.

The worst of it moved through overnight. Nothing here but a lot of rain. The west region of STL had some wind/tornado damage, but mostly trees. Looks like south and east of us are still getting hit hard or will be later in the day.

It is springtime in the Midwest.

j

Had some pea sized hail here in central MS, other than that scattered rain. Hope you guys are safe

Yeah that Friday night game could get pretty chilly so bundle up. At least the two weekend games will be played during the daytime. I understand your decision completely.

Our offense is good. The 3B and CF are the best hitters (for power). We've already had season ending injuries on 2 of our pitchers (1 weekend and 1 mid-week starter) and our best returning starter has not gotten off to a good start. So our pitching is thin at the top and then by-committee after that. Our strategy therefore is to try to outscore people and hang on.

But we're all gonna watch Bama in the Final Four 🏀 vs UConn Friday night from the comfort of our warm living rooms. :teeth:

Good luck this weekend.

ED

But we're all gonna watch Bama in the Final Four 🏀 vs UConn Friday night from the comfort of our warm living rooms. :teeth:

Good luck this weekend.
We have continued our strategy from last year, We refer to it as "Chaos" We try and put as much pressure on defenses as possible with the threats of bunts, hit and runs, safety squeezes, steals etc. SEC leader in steals and Sacrifices. (2 outs have no bearing on offensive play calling......so think twice about pulling those corners back with 2 outs) Has worked well again this year...just ask Ole Miss :cool2: Pitching has been steady this year with a tweak on our Friday starter. Bullpen is strong. Should be a good weekend of baseball.

Roll Tide in the Final 4 !!!! Bring home another SEC Championship:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter