Temporary Tattoo ?

disneyfreak1

<font color="blue">Willing to tag for tickets</fon
A couple of years ago, we were at Blizzard Beach and there was a temporary tattoo stand. Do you know if there is one at any of the other parks? I would love to have one of those NICE Disney character tattoos. These were the kind that a CM puts on you and they last a little longer.

There's on at the Studios park -- just head toward the MuppetVision 3D show and in the courtyard outside the theatre you will find a temporary tattoo stand. They have lots of Disney characters to choose from there. Often it's situated in the middle of several souvenier carts, so you may have to look around a bit to find it.

You can also get a temporary tattoo at Morocco in Epcot. The design can be beautiful, authentic "eastern" designs, flowers, or even a Mickey head! It is done with Henna which will last a week or so. The color on the skin is auburn or brown (depending on your skin tone). I get them every year and love them! Something different but still fun!:cool:

My SIL got one at PI a few years ago. Not sure if they are still available there or not, but I'd guess that they are. There were lots of designs to choose from - she got one of Mickey. :)

The henna tattoos at Morocco vary in price. It depends on how intricate and large. I usually get a simple floral 'vine' around my ankle and it is $20. Just a Mickey head (I would assume) would only be around $5?
If you put oil (olive or baby) on the tattoo every night or before showering or swimming, it really helps it to stay on longer. Kind of seals in the color. Also, never "scrub" the area with soap as it will fade the tattoo.:cool:

How pretty! How long would it take for her to do the henna vine do you think? Wondering how long my husband's patience will last since he'll have to watch the 3 and 5 when I do it :)

I think I'd like something else on my upper arm though or hand/wrist--any suggestions? Thanks :)

My daughter had a vine type pattern around her upper arm for $25.It lasted for about two weeks, would have lasted longer but she forgot and went swimming without putting vaseline over it. Faded fast after that. She is asian and hers turned a dark orange color.

The tattoo on my ankle took about 10 minutes to "draw" on then you have to wait 15 minutes while it dries then they put some "lemon sugar" on it. (this "cures" the henna). My husband had our 3 kids but we were lucky as 'Mo'rocan' was playing on the stage right next to where they do the tattoos and they have a belly dancer (need I say more?!) Count on 1/2 hour start to finish. Also, get this done first thing so there isn't a line and more importanty, the henna can stay on your skin all day before you shower at night. The longer you leave it on, the better it turns out. I usually let mine sit at least 8 hours. I am caucasian with medium-olive skin and I took care of my tattoo with oil and it lasted 2 weeks. My daughter (only6) was not as careful, has dark skin (1/2 Mexican, 1/2 caucasian) and hers lasted only 1 week. They are really beautiful. I may try one on my hand/wirst this year too! Have fun!!

Only 27 days till we are home at BCV!!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter