Teppenyaki Review (Not Once, But Twice)

MikeWazowski

DIS Veteran
This was my first and second time dining at Teppenyaki. We loved this place so much the first time I decided to go back again on the same trip. We dined here for lunch Dec. 3 and Dec. 5. Both times were fantastic.

What we had:

Dec. 3 - on this day we did get the 10% AP discount

My mother and I both had the same thing on this day:

Iced Green Tea and Hot Green Tea
Tori (Chicken) w/ Grilled Vegetables and Steamed Rice
Misoshiru (soybean soup)

Dec. 5 - on this day we did not get the 10% AP discount b/c it was a Sunday

Iced Green Tea and Hot Green Tea
Tonosama (New York sirloin and chicken) w/ Grilled Vegetables and Steamed Rice

Both times the food and service was extremely good. I loved to watch everything get made in front of me. At both times we had the same chef, who was very entertaining. This place is on top of my list for my next trip.

Thanks for the review. We enjoy Teppanyaki, also. My only gripe is that they don't serve fried rice. Bummer. Glad you liked it, too!

Tinks said:
Thanks for the review. We enjoy Teppanyaki, also. My only gripe is that they don't serve fried rice. Bummer. Glad you liked it, too!

That's funny you said that, my mother said the same thing.

Glad you liked it. My bf and I are eating there for lunch next week (wow, can't believe I can say that!!). I didn't know they gave an AP discount, every little bit of $$ saved helps! Thanks!

We go several times every trip to WDW. Glad that you enjoyed Teppanyaki as much as we do. :love:

Sounds wonderful! However -- My husband is very picky and not too adventurous with food. Do they have things that picky people would eat, such as chicken varieties? That's just about all he'll try. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter