Teresa is in the hospital - UPDATE POST 35 - I'm back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
This is Teresa's husband, Steven. I am just letting you all know that Teresa will not be on the Disboards for the next few days. Last night she had to be rushed to the hospital. She was having chest and heart pain, tightness in her chest, she couldn't breathe, she was shaking and she was ice cold. Turns out after running some tests on her, she was under a lot of stress and was putting to much strain on her heart. She has a heart condition called Mitral Valve Prolapse. The strain being put on her heart from the stress was causing her heart to beat to fast and to hard along with the valves. I am just on here for a moment to let you all know what's going on with her and now I am getting ready to head back to the hospital.

I'm so sorry to hear that.:goodvibes :hug: We will keep her and your family in our prayers, and hope that she is back home soon.

Thanks, Steve, for the heads up. Best wishes for Teresa, hoping she is out and home real soon. She will be in my prayers.

Hope she is feeling better very soon--I, too have the same problem and I know what STRESS can do to you. She certainly is in my prayers.

:grouphug: Tell her we are thinking of her and sending our prayers that she gets better soon!!!:)

Thank you letting us know. I will be sure to include both you and Teresa in my thoughts and prayers. Take care...

Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers. I have MVP too so I know how scary that feeling is.

I appreciate the thought - I'm sure this is an overwhelming time for both of you!

continued postive thoughts, prayers and pixie dust!

Sending prayers to you both and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter