test Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickey4ver said:
Home safe and sound from the wedding....

Night... good morning........ :flower: :wave2:

PICS!!! If I can do it you can.

Morning everyone. I got whatever my kids have. So, I have been eating nonstp to try to beat the illness. I can say, Julie was the first to get it on friday and she is fine today, so hoefully it is a 48hour thing.

Sorry you are sick momma....that's not good....but get everyone over it before all the trips start getting closer...

I'm still tired from the ride home.......it actually only ended up taking us 1.5 hrs. to get there so that was good, but directions were lousy and we had a little bit of a time finding the place.

Gotta have some breakfast.......and I didn't get a chance to take pictures..it was a nice wedding but just different......we sat with my bil/sil and 3 of their sons/wifes/girlfriend...we got into a laughing fit and had a great time with all of them.

good morning all!

mic i am so glad that you had a good time at the wedding! did dh stop and ask for directions when you couldn't find the place?!?!? :rotfl2:

ocm--sorry you are sick--that stinks when your kids get it then you get it and they are better then all they want to do is play with you! :guilty: hope you feel better!

well we are off again today! We are going to meet my mom and dad and go pick out some carpet for our family room!!! :banana: our is SHOT!! then we are going to go putt-putt for dave's work and then go to a pic-nic! It should be alot of fun but then before we come home we have to do the dreaded g word--grocery shop! It is sooooo much cheaper to get groceries in lincoln then it is here and since we are going to be there well you get the picture! :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a great day today!!!!

Not such a good photo, but here it is....if you miss it, it is gone forever!! :flower:

SNOOZE YA LOSE

now being brought to Deena, a 10 second scary moment..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

sheesh, it was up for over 2 hrs. the last time...I just don't sit around looking pretty forever.............. ;) :earboy2:

I wasnt here most of the day so thats why I missed it. Pic looks great. I assume that's your roommate? You 2 look cute so cute together!
Atleast when I bust into the resort room at 1am I will know Im in the right one! :teeth:

psstttt....Deena, when you bust into the room, I'll be the "old" one.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: and yep, that is my lifer with me.... :love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC!!!!

CatBirthday.jpg

mickey4.jpg

Inside%20Limo%20Coach%201.jpg

Here is a birthday limo to take you to wherever you want to go. Maybe Ed can find special resort.

Happy Birthday Mac, I also left you a Bday wish in the official Birthday forum.

Hello all, Im back on my feet I spent all weekend in bed with some sort of stomach bug that also had my back killing me, luckily I kept everthing down, but man was I cramping it kept me up both nights.

Heres todays pic.
This one is for Pam because we know she loves them

florida2001.jpg

thanks all. that was very sweet of you !!

yes, yellow ponchos are grand.................i always liked that on pam's siggie.

off to sub meeting at 10 at the high school today and on wed afternoon for the middle school meeting.

cant believe its school time already.
good thing i have a vacation planned for next month

catch you all later.
looks like it was a bunch of sickies this past 4 days. do hope you all are feeling on the mend right now.

love you all and again thank you :love:

Come back and play with us soon!!!

Ed - I am glad you are feeling better. Thanks for sharing the illness!! I'll get you back for that.

onecoolmama said:
Come back and play with us soon!!!

Ed - I am glad you are feeling better. Thanks for sharing the illness!! I'll get you back for that.

Ishould be thanking you I think your little one had it first.

Hi all..............
4.gif

Happy Happy Mac!!! Hope you had the greatest of days....you deserve it... :cheer2:

Ed, so sorry you were sick all weekend...I feel for ya, I know what that stuff is like so you have my sympathy!!

Work was a LONNNNNNNNNNGGG one today, had to be at the college to hand out stuff and be introduced ( :confused3 ) by 7:30 a.m....then back to the office.......so this gal is worn out this evening..........but tomorrow will be a more normal start time so all is good.

Deena, hope the tooth feels better and glad Matthew is doing better.... :flower:

Pam, how was your day? Get the painting done this weekend? Hope you guys weren't sick too................

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter