test

Please work! I have a mac, so when you rt. click properties does not come up

Okay thanks Dan. My hubby has been trying and he highlighted Kathy's and that did not work, so let's try again.

A Mac!!! Ackkkk! ;)

Sorry... I'm not very good at speaking Mac.

But look!!! There's a cute little dog in your signature now!!! Woo-hoo!!!

:teeth:

Yeah!!!

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

When you try to get the website with a mac, it doesn't give you that address.

Thanks for all your help!!!

Working with a Mac and talking to people using PC's can be 'fun', LOL. :) Looks like you got it. And neat picture.

If you take a look at the clipart thread I have here somewhere on page one or two, you will see I say in it that this can be very frustrating at times, but once you get the hang of it, you get it and have fun. Enjoy.

Edited to add, see, Kathy says like I regarding the Mac, LOL. And she IS good, knows her stuff!!!

I'm good with photoshop on the mac, but this was my first time puting a picture on the web. My husband is a graphic designer, hence the mac. He works in tv not the web, but you would think that he would be able to figure this signature picture thing out.

I figured out what was wrong. For some odd reason, all the slashes were coming up as %2F, that is why it would not work. Maybe it is becasue I took the pic from my bil website. When I used a pic on my computer everything worked fine!

Thanks again for helping!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter