Text Book Swap?

kandeebunny

DIS Veteran
Well guys it's august which means we're heading back to school soon! I was thinking we should try a text book swap. In the next few days I'll come back and post up some books I have that I don't need. If anyone needs them for an upcoming course post or pm and be willing to just cover the cost of shipping! Also please if you decide to post tell us what conditions they are in! I know I have a bunch of math/science books that are just hanging around as well as American History and Lit anthologies!

OK thus far I have located (pardon my tardiness I broke my arm):
America: A Narrative History 6th Edition Volume 2 by George Brown Tindall and David E. Shi ***HELD***

I am going hunting for more later today!

Great Idea. :)

I HAVE:
Fundamentals of Corporate Finance + CD-ROM ISBN:0072855576 (Note: This is an Internation Edition; same as orginal; great condition; bought new)

I NEED:
CURING HEALTH CARE ISBN:0787964522

HUMAN RIGHTS IN WORLD POLITICS ISBN:0321025474

GLOBALIZATION ISBN:0312236328

INTRO.TO PSYCHOLOGY-W/GATEWAYS BOOKLET ISBN:053461227X

ok more:
Sociology concepts and applications in a diverse world 5th Ed. Thomas J. Sullivan ISBN: 0205325076 ***HELD***
Culture and Psychology people around the world 2nd Ed. David Matsumoto ISBN: 053435436X
Ethnicity and Family Therapy 2nd Ed. Monica McGoldrick Joe Giordano John K. Pearce ISBN: 0898629594
Symbolic Interactionism An Introduction An Interpretation An Integration 7th Ed. Joel M. Charon ISBN: 0130259721
Music The Art of Listening 5th Ed Jean Ferris ISBN: 069729384X

I'm holding on to these until Saturday then they will be cleared out!

Boy do I wish UNH posted the books we needed online. This is a great idea

Try giving the bookstore a call...lemmie know if you need anything I've got I leave for a couple weeks in 12 days, but we could meet up in portsmouth if you need anythin!

well i found the books i needed..

From Max Weber by Gerth
and
Inclusive Classroom

ill check the rest of mine this week

Are you sure that all you need is the amount for shipping? I need two of the books that you have listed and would be eternally grateful if all you are asking is for shipping. These are the two that I need:

Sociology concepts and applications in a diverse world 5th Ed. Thomas J. Sullivan ISBN: 0205325076

America: A Narrative History 6th Edition Volume 2 by George Brown Tindall and David E. Shi

I am just starting out - this is my first semester this fall and I'm coughcough *30 something years old * coughcough.

Thanks!

And 2 more for Y'all!

Topics in Contemporary Mathematics 7th Ed. ISBN: 061805460X some markings, but good overall conditon

I think these next 2 came together, but I don't remember...

Human Services in Contemporary America 5th Ed. ISBN: 0534358306
The Helping Professions: A Careers Sourcebook ISBN: 0534364756

Just a friendly notice...If you do indeed decide to get books from someone and the deal goes sour, such as not receiving the books or receiving them in a condition other than what was promised, the DIS cannot be held accountable for those occurances.

One more from me:

Philosophies for Living ISBN: 0130883166 by Robert Timko and Joan Whitman Hoff it is used and has some highlighting.

I am leaving for WDW on Saturday any books not claimed by then will be going to goodwill!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter