Thank You Tag Fairy!!!

CdnDisneyFan

<font color=FF0033>Tigger, he is oh so cute!<br><f
I just wanted to say thank you to the wonderful tag fairy, I just looked at the last post I did, and she tagged me!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, you made my day!!

Jules

I wish I got tagged too. *tear* I think I should sprinkle on some Tag Fairy Pixe dust.

I don't think I will ever be tagged. I just don't have anything interesting enough about me to be tag-worthy. It sees like most of you have cool little tidbits of info for your tags. I'm just too uninteresting. :(

I was unsure of what the tag fairy was and what she did until this morning... Your thread piqued my interest, and I searched the boards for an answer.

What a great idea! It is nice to know that someone else reads and takes interest in other people's lives and concerns...Bravo to the tag fairy!

P.S. All I can think of is that the Tag Fairy must not have been around last year when I wrote my trip reports...They were particularly entertaining, if I do say so myself. :p

to you CdnDisneyFan!!! And to everyone else who has been tagged!! I really do like reading everyone's tag, although some of the colors are hard for me to see!! (Coke bottle lenses in my glasses!!!:rolleyes: )

And yet, it is with a small bit of envy that I do this!! I still keep hoping (and clapping...........................................) that on some future day, the Tag Fairy will feel benevelant towards little ol' me!!!!:wave: :wave: :wave: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Deb :earsgirl:

Would it be silly of me to assume that by posting here the vaunted Tag Fairy would somehow see fit to tag me??

I guess one never knows!

Congrats to all the previous posters!!

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED! HOLY CRACKERS! I CAN'T BELIVE IT!
speechless-smiley-003.gif

Tag Fairy, thank you. :) You have really made my day. Just to let you know, you used one of my fave. colors and lines from NO Doubt! No doubt is my most fave. band EVER!

I'm leaving to visit the Mouse in less than one hour and here I am getting some last minutes tips. Doesn't that deserve a tag, Tag Fairy? Please, please, please!

I do believe in the Tag Fairy!!

Congrats to all of you that just got tagged.

Congrats to all of you who have been tagged! Other than being an absolute Disney Freak and having visited the "world" probably over 50 times now, there's not too much interesting about me. Of course, except that I absolutely ADORE my 8 year old DS, Devin. :)

I have been continiously clapping since I saw this website praying that I would get taged. I figured for sure I would since I said that I was going in a couple days (NOW ITS LESS THAN 24 HOURS).

Im so ready for this vacation. Its been a rough year here at American Airlines. Layoffs (wife and I both work here, we were lucky), pay reductions (no so lucky there..Thank god for the FTP deal), alot of angry people here and full airplanes Its just nice to get away from it for a week and a 1/2. Ill take the crowds, it beats work.

Please Tag Fairy, pay me a visit. Ill give you a round trip pass where ever you want to fly.

Clap clap clap, stomp stomp stomp, beg beg beg, ;)

Man, I wish I was the tag fairy. I would certainly tag you for a free round trip ticket. ;)

Where do I sign up to be a TF to get free airline tickets? :jester: No wonder AA is having $ problems! ;) :jester: J/K
Have a great trip! :)
Wear your green ribbon! Maybe we will run into each other at WDW! :bounce: :wave:
The Wave Smilie needs to be wearing a green ribbon or lanyard! ;)

Oh its not free. Employees are free, but parents and guests we have to pay for.

BTW, I payed for my Flights this time. I want to be able to enjoy my vacation and not stress out about the flights. Glad I did, because my flight tomorrow morning is VERY FULL. First time ever in my life I paid for a flight. Now I get to see how the real world does it.

Backpack and stroller have the green ribbon on em. Ill be looking for other Dis'ers

Tag Fairy, your my hero and the offer still stands....

Nebsky -- as a relative DIS newbie (who has lurked and posted a few times), I wanted to wish you and your wife a great vacation! You guys certainly deserve it. I'm glad you have been able to keep your jobs -- I feel for the whole travel industry in all the layoffs.

So go forth, fellow Texan, and have a great time!!!!! :bounce:

COOOL!!!

I got tagged.

Thank You O' Illustrious Tag Fairy!

I feel like a part of the team now!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:teeth:
I bow to the allmighty Tag Fairy and wish nothing but happiness and good fortunes your way!!

I was blessed with a visit!!
What a way to start off Vacation.
Mozambique? Kinda dangerous over there. Wouldnt you rather stay in the states or go to the UK?
I know, How bout Paris? Have a croissant down at the Eifel Tower, then catch the train to Disneyland Paris

wickey's friend,
We will, we have been counting the days since we purchased the package. We are very excited. Ill slap a Lonestar sticker on a resort bus for ya.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

I am not gonna be able to sleep tonight...

:earseek:

Nebsky -- Try melatonin. ;) I have to use it at WDW, otherwise I don't sleep well. I'm like a little kid the night before Christmas Eve! ;) :rolleyes: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter