Thanks to all and a few questions about HRH

WDWCrazzyCunninghams

I Loooooove Orange! Pink
First let me say....THANK YOU...to everyone that has posted information on these boards! Without all of you, we would not be taking this spur of the moment trip with AWESOME rates on rooms and Tickets! :cool: :Pinkbounc

Now to my questions...I have looked...I have read....can you tell me.....

We have a standard garden view room...is there a fridge?

Can we rent one?

I assume a hairdryer, ironing board and coffee maker are standard?

I hear talk of Milk and Cookies. Is that for everyone or do you have to have a Fan Club or Loews Card or be at Club Level?

If I call back to reservations, and make mention that it is an Anniversary/Birthday trip, are they known to do something special?

Does everyone get popcorn and a movie or is that another Fan Club perk?

Okay, I think that is all I can think of for now. :rolleyes:

Once again...THANK YOU for all the advice! I am so looking forward to this trip!

To get the milk & cookies u must apply for the lowes card and u get a choice of gifts u can hire a fridge the fridge in the room has items which if removed will cost u a lot u r best to use a cooler and refill with ice:jester:

Join Loews First by clicking here and signing up. http://www.loews-first.com/loewsfirst_application.asp
When you do this, they should email your membership number to you. Call the hotel and have the number added to your reservation. You do not have to present the card at check-in. At check-in they will let you choose what welcome gift you want and which newspaper you would like to receive daily. Our kids were also given welcome gifts. HTH

We had a standard room at RPR and there was a coffee maker, iron & ironing board, hairdryer. The mini-bar was locked. We used a cooler to store drinks, etc.. The ice machine was just down the hall.

Thanks once again! I will sign up for the Loews card. I guess we better plan on buying a cheap-o styrofoam cooler when we get there! When I call to give them the number, I'll also make mention of our Anniversary. It never hurts, right?

We told them it was our anniversary and were upgraded to a king bed beautiful pool view, even tho we had an inexpensive entertainment rate on a garden view. We were in 6048, not far from the elevators, and almost in the center of the hotel.

Can't hurt to tell them!

Definitely mention your anniversary. It sure can't hurt any.

dgaston,
That is what we have..the $125 ENT rate for GV 2 doubles. I am hoping they will have room to upgrade us! I have signed up for the Loews card, PM'd TinkerBarb for a FanClub Card, renewed our AAA last month and have a FL Entertainment book on it's way! LOL I want to take advantage of EVERY discount I can! :smooth:

thanks again to all!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter