Thanks to you all! (NOW WITH PHOTOS)

Mischief_Managed

I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as
This has been long over due but I wanted to send a big Thank You for the congratulations and thoughts. It's so hard to believe that Connor is already 5 months old. Everyone tells me to enjoy it because it goes so fast. Boy, do I know that! At his four month check up, he was already 15.5 lbs and 28.5 inches. I'll post a recent picture of him later - I'm on the iPad and my photos are on my laptop. Next week, we are taking Connor for his first trip to Disney. So excited!

Things have settled down now both with getting into a rhythm with Connor and completing the PhD candidacy hurdle. I hope to return to swapping again. I'm happy to say that in our new place, I now have a scrapping area with storage and shelves.

I've sent a PM to those that worked on my baby book, asking for your mailing address. Please reply to it.

Thanks again everyone. I've missed you all.
Kristy

Hi Kristy! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well with you. I can't wait to see a picture of Connor!!! How fun that he'll be having his first Disney trip soon. That will be a blast!!!

Here's a picture of Connor from the other day - we call this his farmer outfit. Didn't notice until later in the day that he had carrots up his left nostril (you can see it in the photo).
IMG_0707.jpg

Here is the before picture - how he got carrots up there.
IMG_0706.jpg

Holy Cow! He so darn adorable.

I wish I could be there to see both of your reactions to his first Disney visit.

Hi all! It's been forever since I've been on here. Lots of things going on to mention,hahaha. Super cute pics girl! See you soon. Have fun at Disney...:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter