Thanksgiving a good time?

Tawnya

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of Fort Wilderness campground for Thanksgiving 2003.
Has anyone camped during Thanksgiving? How are the crowds and the weather?

The weather was nice allmost spring like in Nov.99, the crows were WILD!!! can you say elbow to elbow butt to butt ,cheek to cheek! thats Busy with a capital B,But the great news is the X-Mas lites are up !!!All around the world!Have fun in 2003.

Hi,

I go and stay at the camp ground every year for T-day week and the weather is always nice, but beware the campground is always full! I always book my site a year in advance and I would suggest the same for you. We also decorate for Christamas as the parks and resorts are always fully decorated for the holidays at that time. The other thing you'll want to remember to do is also book your PS for your holiday dinner at least 120 days in advance or 60 days out if you want characters.

Mmketeer
Staying 11/21-26 2001,(loop 1900) eating at Boatwrights for Thanksgiving...see ya'll there.

WOW!!! We're going this year...Nov 15-19...I thought it was supposed to be low season with smaller crowds.
Does it start getting crowded the weekend prior to Thanksgiving? If so, I'm in big trouble..we were hoping for
smaller crowds.
Crowsie

You may be safe the week the before ,and i know you are safe the week after, but let me assure the week of KATIE BAR THE DOOR!!But Hey your at disney How Bad Can that Be???Have a Disney Trip.:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

went last thankgiving and stayed at fw, weather was unusually cold....but being from pa we still enjoyed the weather. the christmas light at the campground are wonderful, we rented a gocart just so we could drive around the whole campground in the evenings...going back again this thanksgiving but not untill the day after... have fun, theres no other place like disney world in the world.:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter