Thanksgiving at Artist Point

tammydel

A true blue DISer!
My family is staying at VWL over Thanksgiving. We made PS for Artist Point for our Thanksgiving meal. I've seen on that for Thanksgiving they have a set Thanksgiving meal. Anyone have any experiences with this. I'm hoping that it will be nice (there of course is a 'nice' price tag involved) I'm wondering how they do this being a place that usually has a menu. Are there any choices? Anyone done this and recall the menu?

Tammy

P.S. there will be 12 of us for dinner - any I'm the planner!

Some of the restaurants do this for the holidays.... I know that Citrico's at the GF did something similar to this last year.

On NYE, Le Cellier is doing a Prix Fixe meal, but the standard menu will be available also.

The food is really good though.........

Thanks Flower!

That is great info. I hadn't been able to find it anywhere. It looks though it is a limited menu the choices are varied. I think (hope) all will be happy!

Kudos to your research skills!

Tammy

We've done the salmon and the filet.... they melt in your mouth!

And that cobbler (yum) is big enough for 2 - 3 people, at least...

Thanks- and enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter