Thanksgiving Magic 11/23-11/30... Lets try again, mcnuss!

pagemaker

Mouseketeer
I know that mcnuss started a rollcall a while ago, but I thought we could try again. Are there any more turkey day cruisers out there? Myself, DH, DD10, DD6 are looking forward to sailing with you all! We can't wait!

pagemaker -- Here is what who found other than us on the cruise list, still not many, but growing.

I don't know about you, but I am ready to go NOW. I need a vacation sooooo bad.

DisneyDarwin
PeterPanTwinFans
ThreeCircles
UrsulaDWitch

mcnuss-
it's official then....we'll have the whole ship (and the turkey) to ourselves! LOL!

deb

There's about 10 families on the DIS who will be getting on the ship when you guys get off

pagemaker - I don't get it. It's supposed to be so busy at T-giving but I asked my TA to check into availability and she says there are still rooms in every cat. she can see except 4. (1,2,3 she'd have to call Disney). I am NOT complaining! I wonder if there will be lots of last minute bookings...?

Allison

We will be eating turkey with Mickey! We have a total of eight in our group. DH's parents, siblings and our family of four (DS 2, DS 5)

Can't wait!

mcnuss and tbuot -- they came via airborne express this morning!! and they are beautiful!!

have you guys gotten yours yet?

mcnuss -- you are right about the occupancy. I asked about cabin availability the other day and my TA said there were still plenty available...but at what a price....I thought we were crazy when we booked last year, but now I'm glad we did.

Im still nervous about flying the morning of the cruise, but there's nothing I can do about it now. I have to hope for the best...

deb

DS10 just told me to calm down - Im sitting here hyperventalitating (sp?)
We get on the ship when you guys get off so our docs are coming any day now! Yippee - thanks - have a great cruise

Hi Thanksgiving Magic Cruisers:

We're getting quite anxious now! No cruise docs yet but that's ok. Packing list is fairly complete. Will buy another pair of sandals or two but that's about it.

Kind of glad to hear the ship won't be full -- more room and opportunity to get show times we want! And Mickey pool chairs!

No docs for me yet...I wonder if they would go to my TA first? I'll call her & ask.

I am all ready except for packing. I ended up dumping all our summer clothes into the suitcases and putting them into our guest room, but we had guests last week so now everything is a wrinkled mess. I am just going to have to wash everything the week before.

It's starting to feel really real! :Pinkbounc

I know what you mean by it starting to feel real...

I feel like I'm so behind the eight ball now...the lists...the packing...and I think I missed the boat (bad pun, I know) on finding dramamine for the kids and seabands for us and suntan lotion to boot. DH says to relax, that its Disney after all and they probably sell that stuff on the ship....right?...please tell me he's right...just in case he isnt, my next stop after this post is to drugstore.com! LOL!

Deb

I feel as though Im behind the eight ball now that the docs are here. The lists....packing...and feeling like I missed the boat (bad pun, I know) when it comes to getting dramamine for the kids, sea bands for DH, and suntan lotion for all of us.
The leaves are falling, for goodness sake! DH says I need to relax and to remember this is Disney and they have thought of everything we will need and we can get it all on the ship....right??...please tell me he is right.

My next internet stop after this post will be to and online drugstore! LOL!
Deb

My DW's best friend's DH surprised his DW with a Disney cruise for their family that week. How's that for a 40th b'day present? She just found out at her b'day yesterday. She's really excited... now we just need to get her on this board!

she must be thrilled. i don't think i could ever keep a secret like that for long. good for him!

We got our docs this past Monday. I was surprised, that seemed earlier than normal. I won't pack until the day before we leave. I'm determined not to over do it this time, as I have in the past. I sure would like to know our dining rotation, so I could plan when to go to Palos (we've never been). I read a thread yesterday where someone called and found out, I may try that later today.

DOCS ARE WITH TA!! Yippee!

DisneyDarwin, if you can find out the dining rotation, let me know who you called. I don't know why I am feeling so OC about this, but I hate not knowing.

Count us in for the Thanksgiving cruise. My daughter, 11, is thrilled with the thought of hairbraiding (we haven't let her get her hair braided in the Carribean before for cleanliness reasons) and the banana boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter