"That Little Girl is Judging Me"- A Mother/Daughter TR

Time for our Jiko redo! And it was fabulous

This time we got to sit in a completely different place and had a great waiter right off the bat!

I started with the cheese!

It was so tasty. I'm pretty sure we also got wine but I can't remember
We also got 2! of those fancy amuse things.
We also got the Wild Boar Tenderloin. I've heard such good things and it DEFINITELY lived up to the hype.

It was so tender and tasty and amazing! MMMM

In case you're curious about ma cheese

We split an entree and went with this beef whatever over the famous mac and cheese! I ate all the mac and cheese pretty much...

After our early dinner, we went to the pool bar for some drinks!

MORE! And no, I do not remember what any of these drinks were. Just that they were delicious and on the menu at the bar there!
We were feeling the need to leave so we went to DTD. It was PACKED and awful but we got some pictures

And did a smidge of shopping and then went back to the resort!
Up next is our last day at Disney and we had an excellent time with no sickness

So sad your mom wasn't feeling too good...but sounds like you guys still managed to have a great day!! :thumbsup2

Can't wait for the rest!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME BRONCOS FOOTBALL!?!?!?!? :cool1:

Oh your poor mom! :sick: :eek: Quick thinking on your part though, to give her something to do it into. :crazy2: What a trooper, sticking it out with you and walking the trails.

Glad you got to do a round 2 at Jiko.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter