The Annual Pass thread - information and questions

I should probably have checked this out ages ago instead of 6 hours before my flight!

I normally get a dream ap so there's no questions but this time I'm getting a fantasy ap. Does that still include discount in the likes of McDonald's, earl of sandwich Annette's planet Hollywood ie the group flo restaurants or is it just Disney restaurants?

out of the list of restaurants you've listed, you would be able to use a Fantasy AP for discount in Annettes only (plus all the Disney restaurants).

I should probably have checked this out ages ago instead of 6 hours before my flight!

I normally get a dream ap so there's no questions but this time I'm getting a fantasy ap. Does that still include discount in the likes of McDonald's, earl of sandwich Annette's planet Hollywood ie the group flo restaurants or is it just Disney restaurants?

out of the list of restaurants you've listed, you would be able to use a Fantasy AP for discount in Annettes only (plus all the Disney restaurants).

All AP's get 10% in EoS and in Starbucks in the Village - just show your AP at the till. :)

Hello every one , I am going to disneyland paris with my family on 23rd december this year for 4 days

I was about to buy tickets when i read about the the annual passes, I am only going once may be for while, only thing i want is discount of 10% on restaurants

but what I am looking for is

If I buy Disney Annual fantasy pass

1. Can I use French disneyland paris website to buy AND print the pass ?

2. and if I buy francillen pass ONLINE and print it tomorrow which as they state now its for every one in world*, I can use it on the 23rd right since its way more than 3 days after buying the pass?

(*As shown here on dlpguide.com/planning/booking/annual-passports ) ( I am not from france or have french card)

This website and the board seems to be dead. 6 days and not a single answer .Also web site was down with database errors. .

Hello every one , I am going to disneyland paris with my family on 23rd december this year for 4 days

I was about to buy tickets when i read about the the annual passes, I am only going once may be for while, only thing i want is discount of 10% on restaurants

but what I am looking for is

If I buy Disney Annual fantasy pass

1. Can I use French disneyland paris website to buy AND print the pass ?

2. and if I buy francillen pass ONLINE and print it tomorrow which as they state now its for every one in world*, I can use it on the 23rd right since its way more than 3 days after buying the pass?

(*As shown here on dlpguide.com/planning/booking/annual-passports ) ( I am not from france or have french card)

This website and the board seems to be dead. 6 days and not a single answer .Also web site was down with database errors. .

The website is "down with database errors" everyday - it's the time they use to do maintenance and as they are in the US they do it at night which means that here in Europe we get locked out for a while

Concerning your first post you would have to order your Francillien AP by post for it to be good during your trip. Seeing that they say 21 days normally and we are in the busiest postal season I'd say that it wouldn't get to you in time.

You can buy it and print it off but until you have been into the AP office inside the park and signed the contract, had your photo taken etc your AP doesn't start running.

So you could use it on the 23rd and then again on the 26th but not on the other 2 days.

If you bought a Fantasy AP you print it off and then go to the AP office and it starts from then and you would have no pbs using it throughout your trip.

If you want an AP the cheapest now will be the Fantasy :thumbsup2

I'm not anymore - that was one of my main reasons for wanting to get one for DD - I will miss my discounts too much!

Aww i thought you where you would of got 15percent off dd ap like that.
The dream great 20percent off fab :)
Happy planning Helen

We have come to realize that getting an annual pass will be the best deal for our family for our trip to DLP. Is there anyway over here in the states that I can buy it ahead of time? Or do I HAVE to do it when I arrive? If I do it when I arrive are there any restrictions on using it RIGHT away or the entire length of our stay?

We have come to realize that getting an annual pass will be the best deal for our family for our trip to DLP. Is there anyway over here in the states that I can buy it ahead of time? Or do I HAVE to do it when I arrive? If I do it when I arrive are there any restrictions on using it RIGHT away or the entire length of our stay?

Anyone can buy an AP ahead of time but you will only get a fully made up laminated one in advance if you order it by post

Have a look at this thread which explains how you do that.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3076546

Otherwise you can buy a temporary AP which you turn into a laminated one on site at the AP office which is where they take your photo, check your id and you sign the contract

There are no restrictions on any country purchasing either of these options in advance

The only one that has restrictions on using it on days 2 and 3 is the Francillien.

But if you order it by post you bypass these days and you are good even on the blackout days as long as you stay on site.

Again read the thread that I have added as Thba bought by post a Francillien AP and used it without any pb. It would be the cheapest option for you.

I am interested in getting the Student AP's for my two college kids. Can they show their university ids? Also, one of our park days is blacked-out, but if I read some of the previous posts correctly, if we are staying at a Disney hotel, we can still enter the park? Can someone confirm? Lastly, if we order online through the DLP French site, does the AP start as soon as they process it, or when we arrive at the park? Thank so much!!!

I am interested in getting the Student AP's for my two college kids. Can they show their university ids? Also, one of our park days is blacked-out, but if I read some of the previous posts correctly, if we are staying at a Disney hotel, we can still enter the park? Can someone confirm? Lastly, if we order online through the DLP French site, does the AP start as soon as they process it, or when we arrive at the park? Thank so much!!!

Hello :)

Student AP's are for students aged 18-25 with a valid students card/id plus their own photo id (passport). It is a Francillien AP that you can only get made up to a permanent AP in the park. All other types of AP can be bought by post fully made up in advance even the ordinary Francillien.

If you buy this students AP even if you stay on site the 2nd and 3rd day after the AP is transformed to a permanent laminated one are incompressable black out days.

If you order them all fully made up by post they start from when they are laminated an sent out to you which gets you round the 2nd and 3rd day issue on the Francillien.

Once you have passed these 2 days any blackout day that your AP might have is lifted when you stay on site and you enter the park without any pbs.

Thank you, Carrie_Cat! Sounds like we need to order them by post. We don't travel until late May, so I'm guessing we still have time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter