The Army has our DH's- WDW will have us- MNSSHP Pre-trip report

MPwifey

Mouseketeer
So this is my first trip report but I have been inspired recently to write one, so here we go.

The title- My DH is in the Army and is currently deployed along with his brother as part of OIF. His wife, my SIL, came up for a visit around 4th of July and as she looked at pictures in our house she was asking about MNSSHP. We went to DL last year for it and I truly loved every minute of it. We decided to go back this year, only to WDW and with a few extra travelers. :cool1:

ME- :hippie: I am a recently turned Disney crazy fanatic who loves anything Nightmare before Christmas. In the past 2 years I have been to DL about 17 times, and have not been to WDW since 2004. I am very excited to dress up this year, I am making my costume to be Sally from Nightmare before Chrsitmas.

My DD- :banana: She is 3 and is very proud to be a witch for Mickey and her Stitch. She loves Belle, Snow White, and Stitch more than any other characters. She has been to DL many times, but never to WDW at all. She has also been on a Disney cruise. She is very lucky to move around, and right now thinks that Dadda is on an airplane, she talks about them all the time.

SIL-Steph- :beach: She has a fun, great sense of humor, and has pretty easy to get along with personality. She has been to WDW a couple times in the past couple years. She loves Snow White and is trying to dress up as her for MNSSHP. Her DH is the oldest of the brothers and they live in southwest Fl.

Bekah- princess: She will be 4 in Dec. and loves the princess', but does not like many other actual characters. She has been to WDW before and knows all about Mickey and Minnie. She is going to be a commando style traveler when she older as she HAS to know everything that is going on that day. She is excited to go for Halloween and see the parade/fireworks.

Alex- AKA, Mr. Sticky- :mickeyjum He will be 2 in Oct and is a very busy boy!!! He makes us laugh at everything, but when he gets upset- ooh watch out!! He got his nickname because well, he is always sticky in one form or another.

This is our crew for the trip, I will post our trip details next. Hope you enjoy!!!!

Here are the trip details. We are driving to Orlando October 2nd and we will be staying at....Embassy Suites off site. We decided to stay off site since my DD has never been to WDW and we want to save it for our next trip together as a family.

Our plan is to roam downtown Disney for that afternoon and have a special dinner that night, but not sure where yet. I definitely want to check out the Disney Dooney and Bourke purse where I may upgrade to a bigger one. We will also check out the pool at our hotel.

October 3rd we are going to sleep in, Check in for Ohana breakfast and just relax for the afternoon. We are waiting until Tuesday ( the first MNSSHP) to find out what time we are going to head over to the park. My priority points are fireworks, parade, and dancing with Stitch at the dance party.

So far that is it for our plans.....except for I am making a surprise for all of us to have at the party. :wizard:

It's unfortunate he can't join you all, but I'm sure you'll still have a great time. Lucky for me, DH was out of the army just before I met him. I'm sure having to deal with deployment is difficult to say the least.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter