The Basic Dining plan, how does It look?.

seadd67

DIS Veteran
So I went through and revised our plan again, I down graded to the Basic DP, I am just not eating the way I use to, proabaly not a bad thing:rotfl2:. So just to give you a little bit of our Intinerarie. We arivie on the 3rd of july, and will spend the park time at epcot. The 4th,happy 4th:wizard: we will start out at AK, after lunch head to MK for the rest of the day. the 5th start out at HS,the 6th at MK, the 7th shopping in the morining :cool1:then go to AK. The 8th where going to start out at MK, and the 9th start out at AK. The 10th after breakfast going to transfer to Hard rock and doing Harry Poter:wizard:

schedule for WDW:
Sat Dinnier at the Biergarten(TS),
Sun the 4th
Breakfast at Capt cook at the Polniasian resort (CS), Lunch at Yak and Yeti(TS) at Pecos Bill(CS)
Mon the 5th
Breakfast at POP(CS), lunch at Rose and crown (OOP), Dinnier Big river grill(TS) Dessert at ESPN cafe
Tue the 6th
Breakfast Snacks that we brought, lunch at San angel Inn(TS) Dinnier at Hollywood and vine (TS)
Wed the 7th
Breakfast Snacks that we brought, lunch at Flame tree BBq (CS), Dinnier at Crystal Palace (TS) Tomrrowland dessert party(paid for)
Thur the 8th Start out at MK
Breakfast Snacks that we brought,,and lunch at the earl of sandwich(CSx2) , Dinnier at Le cellar(TS)
Fri the 9th
Breakfast at AK, Breakfastours, with Donald(OOP) , Lunch at ABC comssary(CS), Dinnier at O'hannas(TS), Dessert Main street Ice cream parlor . Yum(OOP)
Sat the 10th
Breakfast at POP(Cs)

TS= Table service
CS= counter service
OOP= Out of pocket
2x= Doubling up on my credits for that meal

OH! the Capt cook at the Poly!, has any one did this for Breakfast?, how was It, can not get much feed back!!

You've got a great line up there. We've done several of them and would return to those we've done any time except for one. Have a great time (our oldest son went for 4th of July last year and had a blast).

Thanks:thumbsup2, we have done many of the TS many of times our selfes, what can I say we are suckers for our Fav's:rotfl2:. Katmark, what did your DS think of the 4th crowd wise I know Its really busy Is like shoulder to shoulder busy?. I am really seachering for some one that has try Capt cook at the Poly, I think i will try the Poly Borad, thanks for the fed back.

I heard that on the 4th of July MK is likely to close early due to capacity? Maybe you should go there early?

yep, thats why we are going there right after lunch at AK(yak and yeti)
where not going to wait, where going to bring everything with us and store In the locker at at AK & MK and not leave until the next day:scared1:

Thanks:thumbsup2, we have done many of the TS many of times our selfes, what can I say we are suckers for our Fav's:rotfl2:. Katmark, what did your DS think of the 4th crowd wise I know Its really busy Is like shoulder to shoulder busy?. I am really seachering for some one that has try Capt cook at the Poly, I think i will try the Poly Borad, thanks for the fed back.

yep, thats why we are going there right after lunch at AK(yak and yeti)
where not going to wait, where going to bring everything with us and store In the locker at at AK & MK and not leave until the next day:scared1:

They went to the Studios that day because the MK was already closed (they had a baseball game that morning...he coaches a 13-year old travel baseball team). I'm not sure I'd wait until after lunch to get into the MK; there have been times that it has been full by 11 a.m. or noon.

We went in 2004 with our oldest son (the one who was there last year) and his then girlfriend. We went to the MK that day first thing in the morning and it was wall to wall people. The kids left and went to DTD and went to a movie (it was hotter than heck as well) and DH and I left around 2 and went and stayed by the pool. We then had a picnic on the beach at the Poly to watch the fireworks.

Sounds good but way to much food for our family still We would never do more than one table service a day We usually leave leave with snacks because it is way to much food

If you really want to do the MK on the 4th I would just show up there at opening and forget about the AK part. There is too good of a chance the MK will be at capacity before lunch, let alone after lunch.

Can't help on the breakfast question, but the year we went 4th. of July, MK was at capacity from around 10:30am on. We left for dinner and a Wishes Cruise and were reminded that getting back in would be a problem....

WOW, 10:30/11:00 and Its full:scared1:, ok i did not expect that!!. Well It looks like I am going to have to do some shuffleing here. Let me go and reschedule I will be right back:rotfl2:

schedule for WDW:
Sat Dinnier at the Biergarten(TS),
Sun the 4th
Breakfast at Crystal palace(TS), Dinnier at Pecos Bill(CS)
Mon the 5th
Breakfast at POP(CS), lunch at Rose and crown (OOP), Dinnier Big river grill(TS) Dessert at ESPN
Tue the 6th
Breakfast On our owen, lunch at Yak and Yeti(TS) Dinnier at Hollywood and vine (TS)
Wed the 7th
BreakfastOn our owen, lunch at Flame tree BBq(CS), Dinnier at Crystal Palace (TS) Tomrrowland dessert party(paid for)
Thur the 8th Start out at MK
Breakfast On our owen,,and lunch at the earl of sandwich(CSx2) , Dinnier at Le cellar(TS)
Fri the 9th
Breakfast at AK, Breakfastours, with Donald(OOP) , Lunch at ABC comssary(CS), Dinnier at O'hannas(TS), Dessert Main street Ice cream parlor . Yum(OOP)
Sat the 10th
Breakfast at POP(CSx2)

I added Breakfast at CP and took away Y&Y and move that to tuesday the 6th. I double up on CS credits for breakfast on our last day at WDW. Wow that was close, thanks all:goodvibes

That is a LOT of moving around for a NOT crowded week at WDW. On Thursday and Fri you are going to two parks, a resort and DTD for meals? Have you been to WDW before? To get from a park to DTD if you are using WDW transportation, you have to go to a resort in between. We are talking like an hour and a half each way on just travel. That sounds icky to me. EVen if you have your own car, that is a lot of driving about, parking, riding parking lot trams etc.

Yep Its alot of moving, we love to get In as much as posspile, I know where diffrent:lmao:. We have been going to WDW the past 5 years and at this point trying to see everything Is not a must, but enjoying It our way Is:goodvibes. If time becomes a factor at times we can always catch a cab to,from or both to DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter