The Beauty of Disneyland

DVacationer

Disneyworld Vacationer
I just want to highlight how BEAUTIFUL Disneyland is. This goes beyond the typical rides and shows. I’m talking about the flowers, greenery, California weather, the gold and pink hues in the sky as the sun gets closer to setting. Experiencing that on the outdoor attractions like Casey JR, Matterhorn, Big Thunder, Mark Twain Riverboat, and the Disneyland Railroad. The twinkling lights in the trees at night, New Orleans square with live Jambalaya Jazz. It feels like a mini flower and garden festival right now. It’s just beautiful.

Remember to slow down and look around you when you visit. That is the true Disneyland.
8BF2E7A2-1389-490C-8825-662D90597B1A.jpeg

0084022F-ACD9-48BD-93FF-D0184ABAD2AB.jpeg
0320E1C0-F071-4E6D-9230-F3F22F6E8BD5.jpeg
ABF82881-11A9-4468-90FA-273165386F93.jpeg
7634AEF3-3DAF-412E-96E2-5AC407AAAD8F.jpeg

Thank you for sharing your pictures... so beautiful. Our last trip was the first of many when I really just spent time looking around at everything instead of running from attraction to attraction.

It is beautiful year round. They do an amazing job with the landscaping here. And nothing beats so cal weather.

Lovely photos. One of my favorite aspects of DLR and details so many people miss. For example, next time you visit the Cozy Cones take a look at the trees/shrubs planted between the cones if they are in bloom. The flowers resemble orange traffic cones.

They used to have a tour focused on the landscaping, plants and how they keep everything looking so beautiful year round. My ILs went on it and said it was fascinating and really well done. I think they stopped doing it a few years before COVID happened but maybe it will come back some day (if they ever bring non-VIP tours back...)

Last edited:
Completely agree. Easy to get caught up in admiring the rides and attractions that too often we forget to take a step back and appreciate the little things that tend to take a back seat to everything else. "Little things" that would be front row center anywhere else besides DLR.

Good post!

The jacaranda trees are always in bloom when I go to Disneyland. They are lovely beyond description, and I always think that surely the jacaranda is the tree of Heaven.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter